All reviews pedestrian bridge swimming pool within walking distance floor gym cereal conference taxis minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

The stay was perfect as we expected since this is a hotel with a very good reputation around the globe. We found very good prices in despegar.com and had 4 fantastic nigths. The buffet for breakfast is amazing.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2016

As I was saying with my review of the hotel in Bogota (Sonesta) I have to say the same about this hotel. It is very nice...nice lobby....people greet you outside...armed guard outside...walk to your left and go to some pretty fantastic restaurants (review coming)..friendly, courteous, well educated personel...wi-fi in the room. Nice rooms...little bar...complimentary water (always so nice to see it upon arrival, and for free)...and

A very nice place to have breakfast. The b'fast room is around the pool or the pool around the restaurant...it is a pretty view to enjoy a good breakfast that it is pretty good for being included in the price of the room. If you want good coffee (horrible coffee in Colombia) because the good stuff is sent overseas, ask one of the very friendly servers in the restaurant for a Capuccino....at no charge...or a Expresso I would imagine...he goes to the back of the room and produces a very good coffee...that I was missing so much and enjoyed thoroughly.

I recommend this place. Don't forget to make sure IVA (tax) is not added to your room. If it is at check out time it is almost like wanting to have an appointment right there with the Pope. I am a USA citizen and we don't pay IVA in Colombia, just make sure that upon arrival your passport is stamped. Does someone goes through passport control without passport being stamped?.....anyway, I was credited about $90 USA$ for the IVA that was charged. But, if your bill is issued to a business, you got to pay the IVA, darling.

Will make a review of the Ten ten Pie restaurant about two blocks from the hotel...Oh...taxis are abundant and hang around the hotel.

Best,

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Dining room and lobby were really nice, but rooms left something to hope for. Also breakfast and dinner were good. Still good hotel even if I had slight problems having discussion with reception where no one could speak English.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Its a very good hotel, however now its under remodeling and we had to stay in the old building so the room was too old and not so comfy
To get to that building we has to cross a bridge and take 2 elevators ... The first time we got lost for a while
Service was average
Good breakfast
Very bad room service food

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed May 26, 2016

First we arrived at the Hotel, the lobby is nice, then I asked where is my room the answer was at the “Dann Tradicional” the first signs of concern appeared in my face. When we open the door of the room it was awful, he furniture was very old and the lights of the bathroom once was yellow and the other was white. Next day after I explained all of the above at the front desk I requested very kindly to change rooms, my petition was heard. The new room was bigger and much better than the old one but we had problems with the hot water. The food was ok and the service was appropriate.

Room tip: Please request the new rooms
Date of stay: May 2016