“Great Location with Great Service”

Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali
Ranked #5 of 91 Hotels in Cali
Reviewed January 17, 2010

This was my sixth trip to Colombia. I always wanted to visit Cali and had a bunch of Starpoints and OnePass miles, so over Thanksgiving I flew down there. Not speaking Spanish and not familiar with Cali I soon realized that the hotel was in a very nice area and very close the Restaurant area. Although this was a Four Points I thought I was at one of Starwood’s Luxury Edition Hotels. The staff there was very very Friendly and accommodating. The only downside to my stay was the hotel shuttle to and from the Airport was on a schedule and not available due to demand and my room had a window that did not have a covering, although it was a tall slender window it would have been nice to be able to have covered it at night for sleeping. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Cali.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Colin51

Reviewed September 27, 2009

I stayed at the Sheraton Four Points Cali for 5 nights in September 2009. I found the hotel to be 4 stars in every respect. From the friendly and professional service, the modern spacious, well-appointed rooms and thoughtful amenities, the hotel exceeded my expectations. The hotel is centrally located within walking distance to the restaurant/nightlife areas of Grenada and Avenida Sexta and just across the Rio Cali from El Centro. Amenities included a rooftop lap pool and sundeck overlooking the city, a fitness center and outdoor jacuzzi on the 4th floor terrace, a free computer/internet kiosk with 2 computers in the lobby and coffee/fresh juice and cookies available 24/7 in the lobby as well. What set this hotel above others was the service. Four Points staff helped us buy tickets for a soccer game, scheduled a day trip to Lago Calima with another hotel and allowed us to visit a local tennis club for the day. I also appreciated the security at the hotel, which took down the number of every taxi we took from the hotel. The hotel is very modern and stylish, including the restaurants, which unfortunately I did not try. It is popular with local businesses for meetings and conferences as there were a few held during our stay but did not interfere with us at all.

Overall, the Sheraton Four Points is amongst the best hotels in Cali and is an excellent option for tourists and business travelers alike.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cpchester
Reviewed May 24, 2009

I spent one night at the Sheraton with my colleague. It's a beautiful hotel. Since we arrived in the evening and left right after a hectic day of meetings, we really didn't have time to check out many of the facilities.

Try to take advantage of the free airport transfer service. It's such a luxury!

We had a huge room which I loved. The beds were big and comfotable with many pillows.

We had dinner at the restaurant in the evening because the neighbourhood did not look inviting in the dark. There is no grocery store nearby. The salad we had was nice and the service really good!!

The breakfast spread was good, I love the fresh fruit!

The free internet access is in the lobby lounge.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank pinkilili
Reviewed February 17, 2009

I've been very positively impressed about the 4 Points Cali Hotel.

The hotel is newly renovated in modern style, the staff is friendly and the rooms clean, nicely furnished...

Breakfast is totally okay for a 4 star hotel that the hotel wants to be.

It's not a 5* hotel but an ideal, modern 4* spot.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank HONkiev
Reviewed April 19, 2008

Stayed at the Sheraton Four Points actually 2 times on my recent visit to Colombia, for 2 and 3 nights respectively (went to Bogota for 4 nights between)

I must say...I travel a lot and often times am disappointed by foreign hotels, but I have little to complain about with this hotel.

1st--The staff is very friendly and welcoming. We arrived very late (1am) and we were greated with warmth by front desk and bell staff. The Bellboy showed us where everything was. We were given a room on the top floor which had a great view of Downtown, La Ermita & Las Tres Cruces.

2nd--The Housekeeping staff should be commended. They do a great job. Very comfortable beds at this hotel (another complaint about foreign hotels)

3rd--Having been in Colombia many times and often at the homes of friends, HOT water is a luxury (most Colombians think we are insane for using hot water). The hotel had great water pressure and plenty of hot water

4th--Great buffet breakfast every day (I mean Great--and INCLUDED

5th--Iron and Ironing Board in every room---Essential.

Etc....\

They are expanding (Doubling in size and services), but all work took place during the day and was cleaned up after each evening.

I really can't say enough nice things. The only minor comment would be that there were "In Room Safes" but they were in the closet and I couldn't figure out how to lock them...the door just seemed to open at will. And unfortunately the last two days there, our TV did not work and no one ever came to fix it even when they said they would. Small point as we were out most of the time.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank bigworldlittletime
FourPointsBySheraton, public relations manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2008

Dear Guest
We read your review and are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at the Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, and we hope to see you again very soon for your next stay in Cali!

Sincerely, Johanna Harf Guest Service Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2008

Booked this hotel directly through the hotel's website. Paid 80 USD per night including breakfast.

The hotel are located in the very centre of Cali, with walking distance to clubs and restaurants. The hotel are currently expanding, and developing a new building, but we could not hear any noise. The front desk staff were very friendly and nice. The door staff helped me with my luggage, and was also very friendly. Our room was large and airy, and bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was small, but nice. It had a shower/tub combination. The tv had a great selection of international channels. Housekeeping were great, both on morning and in the evening turndown (!!). It's the first Four Points I have stayed in which offer evening turndown service.

The only things I would complain about would be the AC which was somehow out of order, cause it would not make the room cold enough, and there was no safe in the room, which I found quite strange. But this is only minor complaints!

I will return to this hotel when I return to Cali. This hotel is a great hotel and a great value. The service was great, and every staff member were polite and service-oriented. Many smiling faces here!! Security were also good!!

Cali is a great city. I felt safe all the time.

Stayed: March 2008
1  Thank skrosvik

Dear Guest

Sincerely, Johanna Harf Guest Service Manager

Reviewed December 28, 2007

The hotel is currently building a new tower so there was a lot of noise from drilling and hammering during the day. We weren't told in advanced about the construction and the pool/jacuzzi was closed. I traveled with my family and got rooms on different floors. The thing was that it was impossible to go from one floor to another with the key cards. Upon arriving I noticed the remote control was missing so I told the people at the front desk about it. A day went by and nothing. So the next day I had to go back and ask for one again, though this time they did get me one. The carpets on the common areas are quite dirty. Hopefully this will be resolved after they're done with the construction. The location is good even though there isn't much to see at a walking distance. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and the included breakfast was also good.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family