See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

If you want to have a nice simple breakfast. I recommend this place. For 6000 pesos you have the Tostaki breakfast.

Which comes with real Colombian coffee! One of the best in San Antonio. An omelette with jamón y queso. Bread and butter accompanied with marmalade.

Sitting outside at the terrace to begin the day.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

I came here everyday for a drink or something to eat. The pancakes are delicious!
Staff is very friendly and always in a good mood.
Location is the nice neighbourhood of San Antonio. I took salsa classes in the school up the street. Haven't tried the salsa lessons that you can get in Tostaky.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

I felt super welcome in this hostel. Staff is very friendly and they call everyone by name. Safe area, good location, lots of things to do. Good kitchen facilities and plenty of common areas even a place to practise your dancing. To go in the hostel you always need to ask for a key at the reception so not everyone can get in, that gave a very safe and secure feeling.

Dorms are very well priced 22.000 pesos per night only 4 people per room.

Food is also delicious and inexpensive. Really recommend this place.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed April 17, 2016

Luckily there are few restaurants open on Sunday's in this area of Cali. We had walked by a couple of times and only by chance ventured in when we were searching for a place to eat. We had the best hamburgers of the five months we have spent in South America. The service was as good as the food. Not sure what the hostel is like for accomodations but we can highly recommend this place for a great burger.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

I stopped by for a slice of chocolate-bannana cake. It was delicious and they even warmed it up for me. Their seating environment is nice, relaxed, cozy. I almost wish I had tried staying in the hostal. The next day I had a decent breakfast there. Again service was great.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo