See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Food, the rooms and location is very good! Its a dancing room under so during the day u hear beautiful salsa music. The location is good because u have a nice park over the street and 10 easy walk to the shopping area in Cali. Loved it!

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2015 via mobile

Only had food here. Nice interior and quite nice music. They forgot one of our drink orders. Ordered spaghetti bolognese. Was quite nice but the serving of sauce was pathetic compared to the amount of pasta. You can get better for your money easily in San Antonio.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2015

I just told a taxi driver to get me to a nice hostal but not to expensive and this is where I landed.
Tostaky is a very well located (just next to the park where they have activities going on all the time) and very clean hostal.
They also have a restaurant where the food is excellent.
The service was great and they also have a free access computer for those of us who travel without our laptops and others gadgets.
Prices are very offordable.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Mathew R
Reviewed January 28, 2015

The last time I was in Tostaky (my third one) I wanted to stay 4 days and they became 3 weeks !!
There is something more beyond the beautiful location, the tasty coffee and the comfortable, maybe noisy, rooms: it is the incredible atmosphere and welcome attitude of Vince and all his stuff. He is a great host, a real gentleman and a pure entertainer. I still remember the day he rented a bus and took all guests of Tostaky to an amazing day trip on the mountains around Cali as one of the most funny days in Colombia. I really high recommend it to all travelers in Cali. I miss it.

Room Tip: I loved the room number one.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2014 via mobile

This hostel is very good located. The shower is good with warm water, unfortunately they don't have many bathrooms. They have a very nice terrace where you can sit. The rooms are basic and simple but okay.

Stayed: November 2014, traveled with friends