“Always fun!”

and up
Private Tour to Cali Zoo Including Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 127 things to do in Cali
More attraction details
Owner description: We create unforgettable experiences to share our passion for life.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been to the zoo every time I go to Cali! It keeps getting better and better! The baby lions were out and were adorable. We were visiting the zoo at the same time as younger school children. It was wonderful to hear their thoughts when we were enjoying the animals.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,034)

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The zoo is small but the habitats are not cages, are full ecosistems. If your going to Cali, the zoo is a must

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice place, very nice people, bring all your family here, I love Cali, Colombia, i wish i can move here

Reviewed April 5, 2013

While vacationing in Cali Colombia in late December I was able to visit the Zoologico de Cali, or Cali Zoo one afternoon.

What I enjoyed most about the experience was being able to see the many native species of Colombia, which were able to be seen at the zoo. The animals appeared to be kept in good conditions and the facilities and grounds were well maintained.While I am not a big fan of seeing animals out of their natural habitat or in captivity, if this is going to be the case it is good to see them well cared for and in good health.

The Zoologico offers many food and beverage options (even various beer stands) and appeared quite safe and clean. The bathrooms were in good condition and modern, with many staff working in various avenues.

This is a large property so be prepared for quite a walk if you wish to see the everything offered. If you are going in mid day be aware it can get quite hot, so be mindful to stay hydrated and take breaks in the shade.

My highlight of the trip - Watching the male lion roar over and over at his pride while I was drinking a cold "Poker" cerveza.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I wanted to see animals in Colombia that aren't often seen in zoos in the US. Very walkable and interesting zoo, from the anteaters to the zebras.