“I LIKE IT”

and up
Private Tour to Cali Zoo Including Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 116 things to do in Cali
More attraction details
Owner description: We create unforgettable experiences to share our passion for life.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I LIKE IT”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice place, very nice people, bring all your family here, I love Cali, Colombia, i wish i can move here

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Halifax, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Informative and enjoyable”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

While vacationing in Cali Colombia in late December I was able to visit the Zoologico de Cali, or Cali Zoo one afternoon.

What I enjoyed most about the experience was being able to see the many native species of Colombia, which were able to be seen at the zoo. The animals appeared to be kept in good conditions and the facilities and grounds were well maintained.While I am not a big fan of seeing animals out of their natural habitat or in captivity, if this is going to be the case it is good to see them well cared for and in good health.

The Zoologico offers many food and beverage options (even various beer stands) and appeared quite safe and clean. The bathrooms were in good condition and modern, with many staff working in various avenues.

This is a large property so be prepared for quite a walk if you wish to see the everything offered. If you are going in mid day be aware it can get quite hot, so be mindful to stay hydrated and take breaks in the shade.

My highlight of the trip - Watching the male lion roar over and over at his pride while I was drinking a cold "Poker" cerveza.

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent zoo”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I wanted to see animals in Colombia that aren't often seen in zoos in the US. Very walkable and interesting zoo, from the anteaters to the zebras.

Visited December 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Family fun for everyone.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

They have a lot of streen vendors at the entrance; selling hats and stuff for the kids; you can also buy a quick snack before entering the zoo.
Bathrooms are very clean; I would advice to bring your lysol wipes just in case.
We enjoyed our time at the zoo; lots of animals to see; they also have a show and different places to eat; we only had icecream; because we had a big breakfast before going; but there were a lot of tourist and they said the food was actually really good.
They also have an aquarium; and you can take lots of pictures of all the animals.
Overall we had a great time and would recommend it.

Visited March 2013
Bogota, Colombia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Excellent for an afternoon!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The zoo is very well kept. The animals are very beautiful and there is a lot of information about the animals and plants.

Visited February 2013