“rather go to less of a chain”
Review of Buffalo Grill

Buffalo Grill
Ranked #52 of 451 Restaurants in Barranquilla
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aventúrate en este territorio Buffalo Grill, y vive desafíos llenos de infinito sabor. Déjate atrapar por su concepto Americano, propio del viejo oeste, el cual promete una experiencia sinigual para disfrutar. Cada detalle decorativo, y su música country americana y de los años 80, te transporta a lugares inimaginables. Buffalo Grill por su parte, es uno de los exclusivos restaurantes que ofrece una de las marcas con mayor reconocimiento mundial, Certified Angus Beef, que garantiza una alta calidad en ternura y sabor en cada uno de sus cortes.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

it is a expensive chain. You can get the same food next door or a short ways farther for half the price. just as good. I went their with someone that works their. not a good deal. I would only go back if their was a good special.

Serious why so many places in the MALL! i do not want to go to a mall for food and wait 15 minutes

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went there and ordered local meat and it was really tasty.. They had US imported meat called Angus , but since I wanted the local experience they did not let me down. Beer Club Colombia (blonde version) ran great with my dish. They also had a local fruit infusion made in house, which was great!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I eat here at least once every 2 mos. Next door is Veradero. Stay out of that place. Buf Grill is a much better place. They also have one at Villa Country which has a daily special each day of the week but only at Villa country.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This place is overpriced! My daughter asked for white wine glass and they served equivalent to a 1 ounce shot. Food very poor. Inapropiate LOUD stupid music dont go along with deccor of the place. Nobody seemd to care. Bad food , small portions, bad sides dishes.boxed fries , cold mini cup of rice. Do i need to say more?

1  Thank abraham r
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I ordered chicken wings and ribs, and let me tell you that those wings are the worst wings I ever had in my life!! They were not battered, they didn't have any flavor at all. they were dried. Ribs were very regular , the bbq glazed was flavorless. I went for lunch and when I went inside the joint, there was no music, waitress was putting the uniform on. I don't understand why they open if the team It's not ready for the shift. Clearly my worst experience in Barranquilla.

1  Thank george h