Shangri-La Hotel Wenzhou
$31
$27
$23
  • Restaurant
All reviewshorizon clubthe rivershang palacegreat hotelfood and beveragetop notchpleasant staffwestern cuisineclub lounge accesslots of varietyonce a yearexcellent buffetspecial thanksnormal roomnice loungeamazing foodbreakfast restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2014

From the time of our arrival to leaving we were made very welcome. The standard of English was very high. Nothing was too much trouble for the Horizon lounge guest service ladies. The cooked breakfast took longer than expected on our first morning, but was OK the next day. Advise any time constraints.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This hotel is unfortunately not what you expect from ShangriLa Hotel.

The rooms are good, healthclub and pool nice (allthough the bikes need to be repaired) but the staff is not really professional and kind. No doormen to help with luggage....

The coffeeshop is ok, menu poor and outdated, where is the healthy stuff. However the dinner buffet is really expensive. Breakfast is ok.

The rooms are not bad but not nice either, and where is the proper quality amenities ? I was glad to bring my own.

No this is not the ShangriLa standard I am used to.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2013

the noisiest rooms, tired, poor staff with terrible language skills and poor training re responding to complaints. The restaurants both Club and O Cafe were dirty (filthy). The cheese board was disgusting the cheese had been out so long it was sweating worse than an Olympic athlete

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jonathan H
Jessieslwz, Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Wenzhou, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Thank you for your review of our property. We are disappointed with your stay experience with us. We have analyzed our related deferments and made the necessary improvements to ensure that this will never happen again. I hope that you will choose our hotel again when you are back in Wenzhou so that we can exceed your expectations during your next stay with us. Please contact me at Achmad.Fadilah@Shangri-La.com or at +86 577 8998 6002 so that we can address this issue with you directly.

Achmad Fadilah
Resident Manager

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The Shangri La in Wenzhou is the best hotel I have visited. The staff is superb and the atmosphere is exquisite. I would highly recommend this hotel for any business or leisure trip. Ask the staff to recommend local sites during your stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Hotel is closed to airport and rooms are not new but comfortable. Gymnasium and swimming pool are okay, wifi is working well.In the main restaurant you can find a buffet o la carte menu, but food is….really not so bad but not so good!
I mean that in ShangriLa Hotel I usually to think to find a really high and quality level of food, but in this case in not like this, only the wine menu is ok. Paste is retile, Japanese food…is not bad, the other choose of buffet are poor ; same story during the breakfast. I suggest to you to book by local agency and not use Shangrila booking web site, I booked with Local agency and for 3 nights , included breakfast I settled 169,00USD INSTEAD OF 277,00USD.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business