“Only choice for Mexican in Ningbo”
Review of Ka Ya Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I really enjoy the atmosphere, great for a date, but the food is really hit or miss. OK to satisfy a burrito craving.

There are newer reviews for Ka Ya Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times, it used to be great and the taste was very authentic. But this time i was highly disappointed. the food is not the same as it used to be. I asked for guacamole sauce with food but they said they dint have any. I order chicken casadia but it seemed more like some Chinese wraps. I was informed they stopped serving refried beans. Overall i was highly disappointed with the food.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I try to make it to this place once a month or so...good food, good atmosphere. Also in a great location, gotta love Laowaitan!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Have been missing Mexican food so we decided to try Casa Maya while visiting Ningbo. The burrito was average, but the cheese chile rellenos were really good. The chile was fresh and the cheese had a nice mild flavor, without the after-taste we've experienced with quite a few cheeses here. A plus for us was the Coke Zero on the menu, something we can't find too often. We'll go back if ever visiting Ningbo again.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Been there a couple of times I've had better mexican food - this is okay if you are in NIngbo and need a quick mexican fix.