“Average Mexican Food.”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Average Mexican Food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times, it used to be great and the taste was very authentic. But this time i was highly disappointed. the food is not the same as it used to be. I asked for guacamole sauce with food but they said they dint have any. I order chicken casadia but it seemed more like some Chinese wraps. I was informed they stopped serving refried beans. Overall i was highly disappointed with the food.

• Visited March 2014

“Best Mexican in Ninbo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I try to make it to this place once a month or so...good food, good atmosphere. Also in a great location, gotta love Laowaitan!

Shaoxing, China
“Good Rellenos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Have been missing Mexican food so we decided to try Casa Maya while visiting Ningbo. The burrito was average, but the cheese chile rellenos were really good. The chile was fresh and the cheese had a nice mild flavor, without the after-taste we've experienced with quite a few cheeses here. A plus for us was the Coke Zero on the menu, something we can't find too often. We'll go back if ever visiting Ningbo again.

Visited January 2014
Ningbo, China
“Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Been there a couple of times I've had better mexican food - this is okay if you are in NIngbo and need a quick mexican fix.

Visited February 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
“Great Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've been here for so many times when we lived in Laowaitan. They always serve good food, and most of them, also with good service. Some of them speak only little English, but still manageable. One time they served my husband's food, and I waited long time for mine, and when we asked, he said, "I'm sorry, we lost your food", what?? Well, I started smiling because of his English, so somehow I didn't feel annoyed. But all the other times, they never again 'lost' my food :)

Visited August 2012