“Nice family atmosphere”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've been there a few times now, twice for dinner with family and friends and once for a wedding reception, all of three times have been extremely enjoyable. The food has been excellent, I've had everything from Lasagna to Chicken Parmesan to Steak here. The staff has been wonderful and friendly.

There are newer reviews for RosaLuca's Italian Bistro

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food is well prepared and delicious. The alacarte menu is varied and should have something for everyone to enjoy. The husband and wife team are friendly and willing to describe dishes that aren't familiar to some patrons. They have a wide wine list of reds and whites. It is a nice place to dine any time.

1  Thank Jim E
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Went there twice. Once for a surprise 50th Birthday and once for a wedding. Each time we've been there the food was excellent as well as the service. Definitly would recommend this place!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Rosa Luca earned rave reviews for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception. Not only for
the variety of delicious menu choices but also for presentation. The owner and staff were attentive, welcoming and professional in providing our family with a memorable celebration. We had dined here on several occasions prior to this event and always found the food to be outstanding. To be able to achieve this high level of food prep for this large group and maintain the warm ambiance, Rosa Luca has earned our continuing patronage and appreciation for making all of our visits special.

1  Thank lovett-dolan
Reviewed October 15, 2013

When we moved out to Warren County almost 6 years ago, we were shocked that we could not find the food we were used to eating from North East NJ. We had lots of suggestions but none met our foodie appetite. We love fresh, tasty and well-made food and enjoy great service. My wife was out for lunch with some women who took her to Rosa Luca's. When she came home, she raved about this place and said we have to go again. That was about 5 years ago. Ever since we've been coming on a very regular basis. We go to dinner there on average 4 times a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. We have NEVER had a bad meal. And if something is not exactly how I like it. the wait staff are adamant about making it right no matter what it takes.

When we arrive on days the owner is there, she is absolutely wonderful at making us feel so important. Most often she will come up to us and give us a hug and truly makes you feel like she's happy that you are there. We love Jill and Carmine. They are what makes dining at Rosa Luca's a wonderful experience.

After so many great experiences, I decided to have my wife's 50th birthday party there. The guests not only had a great time, but everyone I talked to was raving about the food. And the wait staff are very friendly and professional. They are polite and awesome people. We can't say enough about them. If you're looking for a great meal, friendly and professional wait staff and an environment that is clean, cozy and charming, this is your place.

Last year we wanted to have my son's engagement party at our home. My wife was going to do all the cooking and a few days before the party, the oven broke, the microwave broke and we were in trouble. So we called Rosa Luca's. Not only did they say, yes, we can help, they prepared an awesome menu for us and sent two women to do all of the cooking, serving and cleaning on the day of the party. They also set up a bar with a bar tender. We could not lift a finger even if we wanted to. The guests were so impressed with the food and service.

By the way, last year on Jan 4th, my wife and I got married. We had close to 100 guests all taken care of at Rosa Luca's. Another great success! I'm sure it's pretty clear we are very happy with this establishment. But let me be clear. If Rosa Luca's was not as great a place as I've described above, we would not be coming back so many times. We are very discriminating people when it comes to food and service. So that's why we give Rosa Luca's a 10.

1  Thank Mark I