“Unique for this area”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I challenge anyone to have a better meal within 30 miles of the restaurant. I admit the service can be a little less snotty with tables coming in on the later side (after 8) if you are indecisive about menu since there are so many good choices. Honestly, the food is so good at this place I can't imagine why it is not more busy, more of a hot spot. If the bar area had more room and atmosphere I think they could really attack foodie/professional crowd.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

After our martinis (strong, but very good) my husband and I had sauteed fiddlehead ferns and a beet napoleon as appetizers, stuffed fresh rainbow trout and lasagna as entrees, and a banana fudge bread pudding as dessert. Everything was really outstanding. (I had ordered the lasagna once before, and it is the best!) We're both pretty fussy, so the quality of the food preparation here truly deserves the highest rating.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My family has eaten there at least 3 times (on weeknights) over the last year. Each time my wife and daughter delight in choosing 1 of the 64 martinis on their bar menu! All of our food has always been excellent - their Lasagna is by far the best we have ever had in a restaurant bar none. We had an appitizer of baked zucchini flowers in the fall and it took me back to when my father made this dish from the garden during the summer months. You see, they have a huge garden in the rear that they use as ingredients in their dishes and sauces. They do a very large amount of canning from the garden as well and offer certain items for sale - like salsa, sauces, beets, etc. You are not going to go wrong here.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and i have been to Rosa Luca's on approx. 7 or 8 occasions before last Tuesday night, previous visits were all weekends. There is a world of difference between service and food weeknights v weekends. Tuesday night there were two waitstaff, one waiter and owner(wife), and in the kitchen one chef(owner husband) who kept coming into the dinning room to get someone to serve the cold food. Weekend experience was 100% different = much better.

Hopefully our last visit is not an indication of the direction of Rosa Luca's.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We live only 15 minutes away, bur have never been here. Friends of ours thought so much of the food and are regulars, they got a donation for our club's Casino Night. On their recommendation, I did everything I could to win the certificate, and I did!

We had an AMAZING dinner there. The bread with olive oil was addictive; we got the polenta dumplings as an app, OUTRAGEOUS, and both had veal Milanese, which was so good and so huge, we got to bring some home for tomorrow. We were too stuffed for dessert, but we will be back; I need to try he gnocchi, which is not on many menus.