All reviews the executive lounge diamond member nice suite corner suite cold room cocktail hour team members gorgeous hotel breakfast buffet business district cab ride upgraded to a suite top floor chinese restaurant the entire staff software park lounge access
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Our family stopped in Chengdu for a few days while traveling in China. Normally we prefer to stay in city centers, but the old town area in Chengdu is overly crowded with heavy traffic and sidewalks filled with slow moving masses of people, so it felt good to go to an elegant, spacious and gorgeous hotel close enough to the City Center to be less than a $10 cab ride away.
The staff was surprisingly warm and welcome. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful, the maids kept our room so beautifully clean, and the concierges, Leon and Jason, worked so hard to make sure all of our sightseeing needs were met. They saved us a ton of money by connecting us with an affordable and wonderfully accommodating tour guide, Sam (samtours-chengdu@qq.com), who spoke English beautifully and was fun, entertaining and extremely knowledgeable.
Thanks Leon and Jason for being so kind and helpful, and thanks to the entire staff for making our stay in Chengdu so pleasant and fun.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank pics
Bill F, General Manager at Hilton Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear Pics,
Warm greetings from Chengdu, and thank you so much for including us in your travel plans! I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate your mention of the team, as our goal is to offer Chengdu's warmest service.
I wish you safe travels ahead!
Best regards,
Bill Fisher

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Stayed in Hilton Chengdu for one night while visiting a friend in Chengdu. The experience was great. The staff of the hotel is amazingly courteous and helpful. They do everything to make your stay as enjoyable as possible from check in to check out. The rooms are stylish, spacious, and super clean. The area surrounding the hotel is like the hotel itself, looking very new and modern. Great night scene from hotel windows. The free breakfast is also great.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Bill F, General Manager at Hilton Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear Shuping Y,
We very much appreciate your kind endorsement of Hilton Chengdu, and thank you for taking time to share your experiences. I am delighted to know you enjoyed everything and appreciate your particular mention of the staff. I hope we may welcome you back soon.
With best regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Fairly new hotel in the new business district. Good over all quality, very friendly and attentive staff. Good selection of in hotel restaurants. Close to subway station and close to the world center, only two stations up or 5 min with taxi. Conference center only 5 min walking.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Bill F, General Manager at Hilton Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Dear mats1492
Greetings from Hilton Chengdu, and thank you very much for sharing your impressions of your recent stay. I'm so glad to know you enjoyed, and we appreciate the endorsement. I hope we may welcome you back again soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in China mostly because of the hospitality I received at the Hilton Chengdu. The service was top notch from check-in until check-out. I arrived without luggage and the hotel had a driver and team member from concierge go with me to find an outfit for my meeting the next morning. Could not have asked for better service. Thank you Hilton Chengdu!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Bill F, General Manager at Hilton Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear nbgm1,
Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor community; I'm so glad to know you enjoyed your time in China! Hopefully you'll have an opportunity for another tour sans the luggage hassles, but we always appreciate the opportunity to be of service. I wish you safe travels ahead!
Best regards,

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Pure luxury including the best breakfast buffet in my 15 day trip. We had to leave very early for a flight to Lhasa and they accommodated us with fresh coffee and a lovely boxed breakfast. This is a five star hotel in every way ... from the room with a fabulous view of the lights of Chengdu to extraordinary customer service.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Bill F, General Manager at Hilton Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Helene H,

Thank you so kindly for sharing your comments about your recent visit, and we are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your travels through China, and I wish we have the opportunity to welcome you back some day soon. Safe travels ahead!