All reviews tibetan style mercury holidays china tour interesting hotel tea and coffee making facilities lovely hotel appointed hotel walk in shower stayed here for two nights fresh fruit pizza hut separate shower executive room pillow menu chinese food public areas very pleasant stay
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Very upscale hotel near a river walk in Chengdu, China.
Excellent breakfast buffet.
Amazing beds and bath!
Very comfortable.
Interesting Tibetan artwork in the lobby.
Very accommodating desk staff supplying breakfast box to take to airport for an early flight.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2018

We stayed for three nights whilst touring the area. We had an executive room on the 16th floor with views over the area. This is likely to be spoilt soon by nearby bulding work.

Good location. Shopping mall with a number of food options nearby. Go and watch all the dancing groups in the evening. Metro nearby.

Our room was huge and very comfortable. Only criticism was the glass doors on the toilet. I do like a bit of privacy. Breakfast was substantial with everything you could think of. Not sure the pastries were as fresh as they could be though.

The theme of the hotel is wonderful and they have different events to celebrate Tibetian culture. Sand art when we there there. Would recommend

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tickers
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I've seen some rather stupid reviews of this hotel. It had fantastic character and was very comfortable. The breakfasts were varied and excellent. One reviewer called it smelly? Please do not be discouraged if you are a person who values something other than a standard "Hilton".

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank BigJeffs
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Used to US and Europe hotels, coming with a scheduled tour, delay flight and very tired. After driver passing all the street lights and walking plazas, I felt a bad feeling seeing the darkness of the street where is this Hotel located.

Thank good I’m a Marriott reward fan, made reservation next day and moved.

If I were very young and trying to extend my budget I would think twice. People were nice but I would say is in the lower 2 star range hotel.

Sorry, not recommended.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful lobby but really low English level. We asked for blind massage and they sent us 20km faraway in the middle of nowhere. Speaking with them on the phone was quite difficult and they were not as polite as the expectations.
Nice bathroom but normal room

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends