All reviews german beer business trip the ground floor taxis are cheap breakfast buffet was very good pool and gym the air conditioning breakfast service within walking distance modern bathroom english language executive lounge enjoyable stay short stay beautiful hotel metro station airport
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Very helpfully staff and the hotel was lovely we stayed two nights and found everything very nice breakfast in the club lounge was really good and so was the room if you can stretch to higher room it’s definitely worth doing

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ExOf, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear KarenUbsdell,

I am very pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Please rest assured that your compliments will be shared with the entire team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Chengdu.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I was now 25 times here and got all the times perfect service.
A special thank you to the ladies of the executive lounge.
Thank you Judith for all the help.

Es ist jedesmal sehr angenehm und ich kann es weiter empfehlen.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
1  Thank volkerrose
ExOf, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Dear Mr. Rose,

thank you very much for taking the time sharing the experiences of your recent stays with us.

I am very pleased to learn that the team was able to make your stays comfortable ones. Your feedback is even more valuable as one of our very regular guests.

Mr Rose, the entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back to Chengdu soon.

General Mnager

Reviewed May 3, 2018

A warm welcome, love coming here. The location is perfect, reachable by taxi or metro with ease. I've met with a friend at their executive lounge a couple of times; great atmosphere, good food and the nicest staff. Thank you Judith, you were very helpful! We got treated with a beautiful sight over the city and the food never failed to please. Would recommend for business as well as relaxation purposes.

Room tip: North/East side view would probably be best.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
ExOf, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Dear TomDijke,
thank you very much for taking the time sharing the experiences of your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable time while staying with us. Please rest assured that your compliments will be shared with the respective team members.
TomDijke, the entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back to Chengdu.

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a good location in Chengdu everywhere easy to get to. There is a metro station within a 2 minute walk line 1 very cheap and easy to access the city and attractions. The hotel has a tourist map which is useful. Taxis are cheap just tell the concierge where you are going and they will call a taxi and tell the driver where to take you. Get a hotel card to show taxis the hotel address when you want to return. I found the room clean quiet and comfortable. The service in the hotel is good no problems with check in and out. Plenty of staff all providing a good service. There is a bar restruant on the ground floor with live music again the service is good. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Gary M
Kai Markus B, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Mr Gary,

I am very pleased to learn that my team was able to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Please rest assured that your compliments will be shared with the respective team members.

we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Chengdu in the near future.

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Need to spend two nights there for. A little bit disappointed during the checkin. I’ve booked the executive floor and did the checkin at 16:xx. However, the front desk told me my room was not ready yet and do not know when will be ready and force me to stay in twin bedroom at the G/F. The originally the check in time is 14:00?! Wondering how can they treat customer like this???
Spent time in their lounge to do some work and wait for the room, the staff in the lounge are very nice, and apologize for the case. Totally difference compare to the G/F.
For the room, not so bad but a bit old and a bit wired honestly, there is a round shape mirror inside the room, can’t understand what is that for and why the designer has such idea.
There are no ceiling lights, pretty dark at night. Good for sleeping. I prefer to go to the lounge if you want to do the computer stuff.

Trip type: Traveled solo
ExOf, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear Mr. Chan,

thank you very much for taking the time sharing the experiences of your recent stay with us. Please accept my apologies for not having the room available upon your arrival and having you wait. Please rest assured this will be addressed with the respective team members to enhance our guest services. As for your comments on the guest rooms, I am very pleased to inform that our facilities are scheduled to undergo major renovations in the near future to enhance our guest experiences.

Mr. Chan, we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Chengdu in the near future.