“Amazing culinary experience!”

Cuisines: French
shanghai
“Amazing culinary experience!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I came to Chengdu on business trip and had heard about this Michelin Star restaurant...so I went there for dinner with some friends on a saturday evening and we had the most amazing culinary experience! The starter was a Norwegian sashimi salmon (one of the most tender raw salmon I had ever eaten in China!), I then had the girolle volaile and to finish the caramelised pineapple dessert... The service was impeccable and we even had the chance to meet Eric, the french manager who was really nice and gave us great advice on what to see and visit in Chengdu and where to have a drink after dinner.
I enjoyed so much my experience there that I came back the following day to have lunch and tasted their "Tapas" : i would highly recommend the scrambled eggs with black truffle.... Yummy!
Everything in the restaurant is extremely refined, bravo!

• Visited October 2013