All reviews water park paradise island resident manager shopping mall huge building mr roy an ice skating rink under one roof flight attendant amazing hotel pool side free standing building f b largest building in the world indoor waterpark food and beverage makes me feel
Reviewed September 21, 2017

First off, kudos to Roy Tan and team for providing such great service to my family and I.
We were enthralled by the hotel's environment, having a huge water park and shopping centre all at one location. There was not a need to even step out of the hotel for an entire day as one could enjoy the facilities.

Our family stayed at Intercontinental for 4 nights and the rooms look exactly as what you see in the Tripadvisor's pictures. The beds were comfy and it took just minutes for us to doze off as compared to other hotels, where the first night always leaves me sleepless at times.

The International buffet for breakfast was equally good, giving guests a wide range of choice, extending from the local delicacies to accommodating the taste buds of the Westerns. I love the fact that we could dine by the pool, giving a serene effect.

This hotel is highly recommended and do explore the hot springs, water park and many more amenities that are available while holidaying. It will be a great time for families especially with young children.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
John L, General Manager at InterContinental Chengdu Global Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Chengdu Global Center! Thank you for taking time on writing comments for us, your compliment is the biggest support to our staff and service. We did what we should do, and we can always do better next time. Providing our guest a surprising staying experience is our honor. Please enjoy your stay at every time!!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I had two days stay at this hotel. Got joyful and pleasant experience to enjoy suite room at 1st floor, breakfasts at hotel, dinner at hotel restaurant, and night drinks at lobby bar. I used to stay another InterContinental when I travel to Chengdu. Because of good experience here, I will certainly take Global Center one as another option when I come over to Chengdu.

Room Tip: the hotel room is just great! The breakfast is served with broad range of choices, and restaurant service for dinner is also very good.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Chengdu Global Center. Thank you for your compliment. We will keep working on maintaining our InterContinental standard service. Glad to have you at InterContinental Chengdu Global Center. Hope you really enjoyed your time here! See you next time!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I had the excellent experience in the Hotel. It is amazing the hardware facilities are the first class. Transpiration is also very convenient. However, what impressed me the most is the warm and thoughtful service of the hotel staffs. From Resident Manager, Concierge, Reception to Executive Lounge gave me the most warm and thoughtful service. They are Resident Manager (Roy), Concierge Manager (Jim), Reception staff (Sky) and Executive Lounge staffs (Joyce, Jamie, Elena, Iris, Neal and Yana).Their warm and thoughtful service makes me feel at home! I hereby express my thanks!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
John L, General Manager at InterContinental Chengdu Global Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

"Dear Dr. Jin

Thank you for staying with us at InterContinental Chengdu Global Center. We were pleased to note that you appreciated our service and product,especially for our service. Your encouraging review will help us keep on providing better stay experience to all the guests. Thanks again for your support and we hope to welcome you back soon in the future.

General Manager"

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Transport between airport and hotel via the hotel shuttle bus was seamless & convenient.
Upon reaching, we were given a warm reception by the hotel staff. I really appreciate how this hotel went the extra mile to make their guests feel special, like a VIP. Hotel exterior and interior was luxurious; the room was spacious, with a separate walk-in shower & bathtub. In particular, would like to highlight that bedroom & toilet was very clean.

Bed and pillows are incredibly comfortable; guaranteed to have a good night's rest after a long day out. The hotel's attention to minute details further enhances the hotel stay experience.

I really love the ambience of this hotel - during dinner, you can have your meal by the poolside and enjoy the live band. It's difficult to not feel comfortable in such a relaxed environment.

Hotel has a very good location - shopping mall (Global Mall), waterpark and a park are all in the vicinity of the hotel.

Special thanks to Roy & his team for their warm and sincere hospitality throughout our stay in Chengdu. This team has taken service standards to the next level! Top-notch service & extensive range of amenities - I highly recommend this hotel if you're travelling to Chengdu!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
John L, General Manager at InterContinental Chengdu Global Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

"Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at InterContinental Chengdu Global Center during your holiday in Chengdu. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our hotel facilities. Thanks again for taking time to share your valuable feedback with us and look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

General Manager"

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Once again my stay at the Intercontinental Chengdu Global Center was beyond compare. It is hard to describe how beautiful and luxurious this hotel is. There is no other hotel as beautiful and luxurious as this incredible hotel. However, what sets it apart is the staff. The level of service is astonishing! To walk in the door and be greeted like an old cherished friend is hard to imagine until you experience it. I truly believe this kind of service starts at the top. The management at this hotel under the capable hands of Roy Tan should be commended. I look forward to my next stay!

Room Tip: there is no bad room!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
John L, General Manager at InterContinental Chengdu Global Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Chengdu Global Center recently. It’s our pleasure to receive your recognition. We are happy to see that you have enjoyed the stay in our hotel. As for our service, we try to provide great experience to our valued guest. We look forward to have another chance to serve you in the near future.