We stayed 3 nights in this hotel at Chengdu. This was not the 1st time we had stayed in this hotel chain. Without doubt, JinJiang Inns had continued to maintain its high standards while keeping its room rates very affordable and dare we say, value-for-money. We will definitely recommend JinJiang Inn to any budget traveler.
1. Room is clean. Beds are comfortable.
2. Toiletries and tea-bags are provided on a daily basis.
3. Reliable 24-hour hot-water supply.
4. Location of this hotel is quite good. It is about 15-20 min walk to Jinli. You can also walk to 2 parks within 20 min. Just outside the hotel are many restaurants, couple of fruit stalls and bakeries.
5. Being a JinJiang Inns member, we paid a discounted room rate of RMB178 per night (without breakfast) which we felt was really value-for-money.
6. Free Wifi.
Can't really find any significant fault with this hotel chain.