The room is clean. The staffs are courteous. It’s quite near to the city center and the bus stations are near to the hotel (3 mins walk). However, there are quite a number of bus stations around and they are all named either Dongfeng Bridge or Dongfeng Road bus station. The easiest way is to find out which bus no. to take for the destination you are heading and just ask the locals there which bus station to wait at. The busses are usually packed but they are very frequent. So if you can’t squeeze in one just wait for the next one. If you are planning to go out till late, remember to take note of the time for the final bus. Below are the bus no. to take for the tourist attraction spots that I visited, which might be different from the info you can find online. The online info is outdated; so you can use the below as the lasted info as at the date of my visit:
1) Jinli Ancient Street – Bus no. 3, then take bus no. 82 to Wuhou Memorial Temple bus station. It’s less than 5 mins walk to Jinli Ancient Street.
2) Chunxi Road – Bus no. 4, 58, 81 or 98A to Zhongfu Road bus station. It’s around 5 mins walk to Chunxi Road.
3) Panda Research Centre – Bus no. 76 to Xinnanmen main bus station. Follow the sign board to the 902 sightseeing tourist bus station. Then take 902 to the Panda Research Center. The first 902 bus is available at 8am. I recommend you to take the earliest bus so that you can reach the research center at around 9.15am. The pandas are feeding between 9-10am so it’s the best time to catch them moving around.
4) Kuanzhaijie – Bus no. 58 or 81 and stop at Jinhe Road bus station.
5) From airport – Take bus no. 300 to Tianfu Square bus station, walk to Zhongfu Road and then take bus no. 4, 58, 81 or 98A to Dongfeng Bridge/Road bus station. It’s a bit of a walk from Tianfu Square to Zhongfu Road, around 10 mins. So you might want to really consider if you are up to it with your luggage.
6) To airport – take bus no. 4, 58, 81 or 98A to Zhongfu Road bus station then walk to Jinjiang Pingguan. There’s a bus station opposite Jinjiang Pingguan, in front of a Chinese coffee shop, that has bus no. 301 to the airport without any stop in between. It is a long walk between Zhongfu Road bus station to the airport bus station so again, please consider carefully if you want to do it with your luggage. Also, the bus no. 301 bus station is not easy to find. So if you can’t speak Mandarin to ask the locals, I would advise you to take the cab directly to the airport.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Jinjiang Inn Chengdu Dongfeng Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.