Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
High quality, great service, awesome suit and FAST!

Best choice ever! I got an interview for Guanghua School of Management at PKU. I went to try my old... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2018
Jesús G
Excellent experience!

Many other reviewers have used superlatives in their reviews, and I repeat theirs here with my own... read more

Reviewed October 18, 2018
davidorex
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chengdu
from $110.00
More Info
from $20.00
More Info
All reviews english speaking staff entire process tailor shoes fabric customize chinese china
Reviewed October 3, 2018

My job often includes official meetings & presentations. Given that I'm > 1.90 it is even in Europe difficult for me to find elegant suits, shirts, trousers. Suit Republic solved this problem - I'm a regular customer & got several shirts, suits & shoes. Cloths & shoes have been always excellent & of high quality. Reasons that make it stand out from other tailors in China: - provides classic as well as modern styles & broad variety of high quality materials as well as english speaking & customer oriented personal. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Having been to a Chinese tailor before, I was a bit hesitant about getting a suit made in China. Suit Republic is special. I was completely blown away by the level of customer service and quality of the suit they made. The English speaking staff were extremely helpful with the entire process. If you need a suit don't bother going anywhere else -- this is the place.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2018

I went there to get a suit for an important upcoming job interview and the staff was really friendly and helpful. They showed me a book with various fabrics, buttons, etc and I got to totally customize my suit just the way I wanted it to look. They took my measurements and the suit fits me perfectly at a much better price than I would get back home.

Date of experience: September 2018