“Omotenashi”

InterContinental Hotel Qingdao
Ranked #3 of 1,688 Hotels in Qingdao
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Almost 2 months have passed since I started my new Qingdao life at this hotel upon the recommendation of one of my best friends. And now, I really enjoy refined service in an atmosphere with hospitality of ‘OMOTENASHI’ in Japanese. Especially, 21st lounge, where, based on the concept of traditional hospitality, guests can experience comfort with good service and smile of hotel staff. The breakfast in this quiet space gives me a lot of energy to start my day. Guest room is really clean. The warm service reaches every nook and cranny. If you want comfort, this one is for you.

• Stayed: June 2013
ICQD, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Hotel Qingdao, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear watanabe123,
Thank you for choosing InterContinental as your preferred hotel in the city. I'm delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us during the passed 2 months.
Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience of your stay with other travelers online.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back to InterContinental Qingdao and the city of Qingdao.

There are newer reviews for InterContinental Hotel Qingdao

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Next to the harbour located with on of the best locations around in Qingdao. Shopping mall next to hotel and a lot of restaurant. At check in received first a welcome gift as platinum member and was free upgraded to a suite. Swimmingpool big gym big enough for a few days. Breakfast really high high level was enjoying that a lot.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ICQD, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Hotel Qingdao, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Dear bumsii,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at InterContinental Qingdao. We are very glad to know that our staff and service helped in making your visit enjoyable.
Thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Intercontinental Qingdao hotel is always my first choice in qingdao. I have been here many times and every time I live here, i enjoy the good ocean view and the relax environment. Everyday I would love go to the club lounge to have a cup of coffee and see the sea through the window. That is my favorite time of the day. Also, the meeting room is a really good place for me to work. It is quiet and clean. Every staff there is very nice and always offer me good services. I like to talk to them and they can remember what I like and satisfy my every request. InterContinental hotel is a very good place to live in and i would love to recomend my friends to come here.
Thank you all you did for me when i lived here! I appreciate.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
ICQD, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Hotel Qingdao, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Jane Z,
Thank you for choosing InterContinental as your preferred hotel in the city. I'm delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we truly appreciate your frequent visits.We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best in Qindao.
Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I lived in InterContinental hotel Qingdao last year and this is my second time living here. My friend always recommend me to live here because the warm services and the comfortable environment. It is true. During the first time, the food, beverage, the room and staff here leave me a really good impression. As for this time, the hotel offer me a even better experience. I can tell that all the staff in the hotel trying hard to improve their services.
Thanks!

Room Tip: Club floor

Dear Paolo M,
Thank you for choosing InterContinental as your preferred hotel in the city. I'm delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I thank you for rating the quality of service provided to you as excellent.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back to InterContinental Qingdao.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stay in this hotel everytime traveling in Qingdao. I am very impressed by the hospitality, especially from my entering the hotel, checking in... through my whole stay.
I was also enjoying stay in the lounge 21 floor, with good service from staff here, no matter for business meeting or having a drink besides a window with wonderful seaside scenery!

1  Thank Bryan L

Dear Bryan L,
Thank you very much for choosing InterContinental Qingdao as your preferred hotel in the city. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and are grateful that you spent your precious time to share such encouraging feedback about our quality of service and facilities with other travelers.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back to InterContinental Qingdao.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stay at this hotel every month for few days.
Starting with check in I am treated like I am at home
Staff is friendly and attentive.
I do not speak or read Chinese and often request for help on many situations.
Each time, staff helps me with a smile and with efficiency.
Hotel is quiet and I do not feel the rush of a crowd
If you like to stay in Qingdao and taken care in a well managed hotel, I recommend this place.

Room Tip: sea view is very nice

Dear Akin E,
Thank you for choosing InterContinental Qingdao as your preferred hotel in the city.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back to InterContinental.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

First time at this hotel in Qingdao.The hotel has excellent geographical location, shopping is very convenient, the oceanview is very beautiful,especially at night ,our beautiful room with comfortablebed and views of the harbor, there is a very good service,the staff at the IC in Qingdao are fantastic,i was very happy in this mood

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lee D
ICQD, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Hotel Qingdao, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear lee D,
Thank you for selecting InterContinental Qingdao as your preferred hotel in the city.
We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for sharing the experience of your stay with other travelers online. Thank you for highlighting the quality of service and the prime location of the hotel.
We look very much forward to welcoming you soon back to InterContinental Qingdao.