“I like this hotel”

Ranked #3 of 1,645 Hotels in Qingdao
Hong Kong, China
“I like this hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

First time at this hotel in Qingdao.The hotel has excellent geographical location, shopping is very convenient, the oceanview is very beautiful,especially at night ,our beautiful room with comfortablebed and views of the harbor, there is a very good service,the staff at the IC in Qingdao are fantastic,i was very happy in this mood

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank lee D
ICQD, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Hotel Qingdao, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear lee D,
Thank you for selecting InterContinental Qingdao as your preferred hotel in the city.
We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for sharing the experience of your stay with other travelers online. Thank you for highlighting the quality of service and the prime location of the hotel.
We look very much forward to welcoming you soon back to InterContinental Qingdao.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Qingdao, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was come back again because it always give me so warmly and comfortable feeling.
I like the rooms, so big. And the rooms have a good seaview, so nice.
Also the staff service, excellent! This is my really favorite. Great hotel!

Dear Dalin Y,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are very glad to know that our staff and service helped in making your visit enjoyable. Meanwhile,
we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.
Thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
HK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I like the hotel so much!Very good location,nice sea view,comfortable room,free internet,welcome fruits.The staff are very friendly,it makes me feel like at home.Afternoon tea&HH at club lounge are very nice~Next time i go to qingdao,i will stay here again!

Room Tip: Sea view room is better.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Sara H,
Thank you very much for selecting InterContinental Qingdao as your preferred accommodation in the city and we truly appreciate your frequent visits.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stays with us. Thank you for pointing out the unique selling points of InterContinental Qingdao...LOCATION & SERVICE. We agree with you that the view from Club Lounge is breathtaking. Thank you again for recommending our hotel.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon to InterContinental Qingdao.
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Actually, this was a nice stay.
When we arrivaled hotel, there was someone to take the luggage for us consciously. When we got the room, there was someone to show the way to room for us.
The best was following. Because We have a ten month baby, the staff brought the baby bath dew to us. When we had the breakfast at the club lounge, the staff offered the baby chair before we asked... too warmly!!!

Room Tip: A towel club rooms
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ICQD, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Hotel Qingdao, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Ashley D,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and
that our service made your stay experience more memorable.
We will continue to strive in delivering quality services,
allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve.
Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us in the near future. Thank you!
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Arrive for a 3 day 2 night stay. After checking in, we were told our rooms weren't ready for another 40mins so we went for a walk outside. When we came back and confirmed our room is ready went upstairs. However we weren't able to enter our room, as the keys didn't work. Use the house phone and request new keys be made. Waited for awhile and got house keeping to let us into our room, and continued to wait for our keys. We call after 10mins for new keys, and said someone will send it right up. After an hour we called again, and they say they were busy and will ask someone to send it up. After another 20-30mins someone finally came, but the keys still didn't work. And during this time we were plugging our electronics and the socket wasn't working so we inform them as well. So after 2-3 hours they brought us keys that were working but we had to wait until the maintaince people to come fix the socket. When the maintaince guy arrived, he didn't fix it and say one of the plug was put upside down, and there are other plugs you can use.

Lastly, I am a Plat member, and if this is the service I get, you can think what kind of service non-members get.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank JasonHong
Dear JasonHong,
Thank you very much for choosing InterContinental Qingdao, and taking your time to share your feedback about your experiences.
Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. We would like to assure
you that we have communicated your feedback about room key and service with the concerned department and corrective actions have been taken.
Thank you once again for your comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again.
Qingdao
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

For the past a few years, I traveled to Qingdao frequently. I stayed at a few destinations around Qingdao. However, InterContinental in Qingdao is the best one on my list. Except for the wonderful location, I rate their customer service of the Front Dest and Executive Lounge for the top class. The staff at the front desk and Executive Lounge remember all my preferences. They provide the first class customer service.Intercontinental in Qingdao impresses me a lot because of the patience and warm welcome from the staff from Executive lounge and Front Desk.

Dear Xingbo L,
Thank you for choosing InterContinental as your preferred hotel in the city. I'm delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I thank you for rating the quality of service provided to you as excellent.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back to InterContinental Qingdao.
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went to Qingdao many times for business trip. Each time I stayed in Intercontinental Hotel Qingdao and I was so happy because here caould bring me a fantastic experience and feeling.
I like both of hardware and software of this hotel. Very comfortable room and super good service especially the Executive bar in 21 floor. I would like to admire Miss Huang xiao qian, the nice girl who always with smile. her kindly service make me very haapy just like I am in my home. I will recommend this hotel to my friend and share my view...
Your friend Alan.

Room Tip: Seaview room is very sightful.
Dear Alan,
Thank you for choosing InterContinental as your preferred hotel in the city. I'm delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your recognition of our staff service. Your encouraging review will help us constantly improve our services, and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future!