“Awesome!!”

Ranked #6 of 1,138 Hotels in Jinan
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel is excellent!! The service, the staff, the rooms, the location of the hotel...everything was fantastic! From the moment we stepped out of the taxi, I felt like royalty. I can't say enough about the service - it was what I expected from a 5 star hotel - and more!
We ate a dinner and a breakfast atThe Market Cafe and the food was really good and the staff were attentive and always helpful. We also had a few cocktails in the Lobby bar and that was also great..the staff, once again, were attentive and the drinks were lovely. They also had live music in the evening which was a great way to unwind and relax with drinks!
The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The shower was great.
Most of the staff speak good English, except maybe hose-keeping, but even they had English signs to show you what they were doing/wanting to do.
Overall, I highly recommend this hotel if you are ever in Jinan!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Toronto
Reviewed March 17, 2013

If you take the train to Jinan this hotel is located pretty close to the train station. This means that your taxi driver may be a little upset because the distance to the hotel is too close. – Oh well.
The hotel is only two years old and absolutely beautiful. The rooms feel new and contemporary however I was in was above the main street, which very noisy during the daytime especially during rush hour. The breakfast was the best I had in China. The chefs are very helpful and willing to explain the different breakfast options to help you out. The hotel is in a good location to the left of it is a star bucks and a shopping mall if you would like to have a cheaper food option.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank siren_isis
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

This is my second night in 2015 . feb 17 with this hotel. I have enjoyed lot last night. Very clean environment. I had left my locker unlock and open wide this morning with all the money and other valuable item Including RMB and $. I was shocked when saw my locker unlocked but door was shut down. First of all see my passport and then start count money. No single penny out of my locker. Staff clean my room and close locker. I would say its perfect to stay in where you can trust like home. And staff and restorent is good English speaking. I will stay again for sure

• Stayed February 2013
Kolkata
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My fourth stay at this Hotel. Highly recommended, value for money and an awesome breakfast spread . Coming from a warm climate country , I found the heating just a bit inadequate ( or maybe its the very high tech thermostat control which I find difficulty to operate ) .

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Andy C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Jinan, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Nair,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Jinan.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us on Trip Advisor. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Also, please rest assured that heating problem have been brought to the attention of the relevant Senior Executives and Managers to take relative actions.

Sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed here for a week on business, it a great refuge from busy work days, good food, good service and very comfortable, I'd recommend staying here if you want a comfortable room and international level of service.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SF60insulation
Andy C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Jinan, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Jinan.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us on Trip Advisor and highlighting our services & products. We are honored to be part of your trip, and sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With best regards,

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a night on biz trip. The lobby is very big and elegant just like any new hotel in china, room is clean and size is reasonable. It's about 3 mins walk to Wanda Plaza which housed a Tesco hypermarket, dept store and a cinema. The only negative point about this hotel is that it seemed to be very under staffed after 10pm. I called for room service and was told that they are busy and only called me back 5-10 mins later. Variety of food on the menu is very limited. However the food taste very good. The hotel is quite near to the train station but if you are taking the high speed train, it's located at the West station and it took 35 mins to reach there.
Overall the hotel is nice and rate is very reasonable for Hyatt. Convenient and staff are helpful.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Moomeow
Andy C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Jinan, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us on Trip Advisor and for highlighting our great location as well as the services and facilities we have.

It is clear from your review that we could improve in a number of areas that we did not fully meet your expectations. Through your feedback that we are able to critically assess our performance and understand the required areas of improvement. We are very grateful that you chose Hyatt Regency for your stay in Jinan.

Once again thank you for this feedback and I do hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Sincerely Yours,

Kolkata
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is my third stay at Hyatt. It was a pleasant stay . First time I had reported that lighting was too bright. They see to have fixed that because I found it very good indeed. The staff and front desk staff are pleasant and check in was done in minutes .The rates were very good and I recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Opt for Road Facing