Tripadvisor
Jinan

“Hidden Diamond in Jinan”
Review of Bollywood Taco

Bollywood Taco
Ranked #5 of 876 Restaurants in Jinan
Description: Bollywood Taco showcases inventive Indian cuisine by complementing the flavours and traditions of India with global ingredients and techniques. Our sister restaurant in Auckland and Beijing serving Indian cuisine since last 14 years and achieved best Indian Restaurant awards.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Just wanted to give a big SHOUT OUT to how awesome this restaurant is!

Very nice and lovely Indian restaurant. Everyone is really super friendly and the food is delicious.

Overall this is a diamond in the rough! Fantastic, authentic food , quick and friendly service.

Date of visit: January 2020
bollywoodtaco, Owner at Bollywood Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It's wonderful to hear you're
a fan of everything form our service to food, Lalit! You can always count
on us for flavorful food and
efficient service. See you next
time.

Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Bollywood Taco was very very good especially for the lunch Thali price. Buy one second half price. Only thing I wish for is that they would have even more seating available. It is a bit crammed but they are very good at accommodating via reservation.
The whole staff team is kind and the restaurant is clean. It's a great place to grab lunch on a weekend with friends.
Stop by (with reservation) and you won't be disappointed!!

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on our Thali Promotion, which we had promoted earlier. As you are neighbors, please let me know your requirements. Happy CNY.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

I read a review saying this restaurant is one of the best Indian restaurants in the Shandong region. That's a pretty lofty statement. I was skeptical.
Wow. Bollywood Taco is fantastic. The Taco papdi chat was some of the best I've ever had. I'm no expert, but I've had a good share of Indian food around the world (and in India), and this restaurant knows what it's doing. I will definitely be back

1  Thank Junejatush
bollywoodtaco, Owner at Bollywood Taco, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Thanks for your kind words and
support. We're happy that you enjoyed our Mexican flair. Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Bollywood Taco Jinan, serves quite a wide variety of food to choose from. I have had the butter chicken, butter naan, lamb biryani, tandoori chicken and vegetable samosa. My favorite was the tandoori chicken, it was spot on and tasty. I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2019
bollywoodtaco, Owner at Bollywood Taco, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Glad you come in to give our dinner menu a try. It's great to know you had Like our tandoori chicken. Come see us again soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Great Indian ambience to the restaurant, great service and hospitality, authentic and delicious food... Brought my friend there because he wanted to try Indian cuisine for the first time and he absolutely loved it. We will definitely be back

Date of visit: December 2019

We're so glad You enjoy dining with us. Tunji! It's great to know that your friends like our cuisine and sharing the experience with your friends. Feel free to call me for next visit.

Been to Bollywood Taco? Share your experiences!