Tripadvisor
Shenyang
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2019

We didn't do much in Shenyang after a 2 week tour of China but the accomodations were very comfortable & the breakfast buffet which came with the room was excellent. Our room was very spacious and reasonably priced (around $80 per night).

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in April. The hotel is great but we did smell some people smoking in the hotel lobby, and very strong cigarette smell in the hotel restaurant. The room is clean and large with wifi access. Overall, a good quality hotel for the price.

There is a big shopping center next door with pharmacy, Watson, and Carrefour in case you need to do some shopping.

There is also a small morning market available before 8am about 15 minutes waking from the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights, everything was perfect. I had an executive room which was huge.
The bed and the pillows were comfortable, big bathroom, clean room, really nice.
The breakfast had plenty of choices and the food was good.
At the reception helpful staff, from 10 o'clock you can change money.
The wi-fi was working good.
You can ask for a map of the city at the concierge desk, as well for a taxi.
I recommend the hotel, it was excellent.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2017

I stayed at the Longemont Hotel in Shenyang for 8 nights. The room was large, clean and quiet. The bed was HUGE...the size of a kang! The buffet breakfast was outstanding with many delicious choices. If you want an omelet, just ask for it at the egg station. I didn't eat dinner there but there is a restaurant and a "beer garden" on sight with lots of choices. There is a mall next door and a number of small Chinese restaurants on the other side of Pangjiang Street. This hotel is also very close to the Pangjiang Jie subway stop (take a left when going out the main entrance and the subway stop is near the bus station about 400 yards from the hotel). I found this location to be very convenient relative to getting to Central Street (Zhong Jie), Beiling Park (Beiling Gong Yuan - this is on line 2) and the train station (Shenyang Zhan). I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful...you don't need to speak Chinese in order to communicate. There is also a very nice fully-equipped gym for exercising and a swimming pool on the 7th floor. I will definitely stay at the Longemont when I return to Shenyang.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip on the Longemont hotel side (2-hotels share the lobby). Room was big, clean and quiet. Bathroom was also big, clean and up to standard. Air conditioning was not the best but acceptable considering we are between seasons here.

There is a mall right next to hotel with Carrefoure, Decathlon and food court. There was a McDonalds and KFC there.

I would stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: October 2016