“A good place for meeting”

Heidi's Cafe & Wine Bar
Ranked #127 of 1,556 Restaurants in Shenyang
Cuisines: European, Swiss
Description: Heidi’s is a unique restaurant & bar in Shenyang. Ideal for a romantic or business diner, or just have a nice drink with friends. Quality and real West food is served as steaks. Pizzas, pasta salad. and unique Swiss specialities as cheese hotpot. Enjoy nice grape wine, beer and coktail . Homemade delicious dessert as Tiramisu, applet tart, black forest cake, etc. Friendly staff speaking chinese and english.. Live music from Monday to Saturday, KTV. Outdoor beer garden – terrace. Free wi-fi internet connection Promotion : Happy hour.. buy one drink .. get one more free…from 5 pm to 7 pm,.. Italian Monday : Half price for pizza and spaghetty. Welcome everybody...
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Ours company have a good meeting in this restaurant.The, atmosphere is suitable as second floor is big enough and service is very good.The best is valuable.Special cold plate for drink.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was 30 months professionally in Shenyang.
I have Heidi 's 1 & 2 visits in the period April 2011 to September 2013 . It's my first Address in Shenyang. I want the time at Heidi `s not to miss. Above all else, is to me Heidi 's 2 very important .
positive :
> Very good cuisine
> High quality of food
> Add Heidi ` s 2 there is a very good variety of Western Wines
(Wine cellar)
> Very good atmosphere in the bar and restaurant.
> Very clean
> Really friendly and attentive local staff . they also speak English .
The staff was always loving to my welfare anxious.
> The boss and his wife are very often present and absolutely
customer oriented. Very professional and yet with Kindness and heart. From time to time
there are also times a free drink
negative :
> Unfortunately, there is a relatively high employee turnover the staff
It is not always easy Chinese mentality to bring into line with western business.
But you get used to it. This will change in the course of time. The Chinese are very eager
to learn and Westerners also (hopefully)

Now a few names that I've learned to really appreciate Heidi `2:
Patrick and Ellen (boss), Grace (waitress), Amaly (waitress), Vicky (waitress), Peter (head cook)

Norbert

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I know that western food in China is not a common thing, so I am willing to pay a higher price, however, these prices are ridiculous, and the food is very disappointing. I'd rather stay home and cook than return to this place. I think its popular for the fellas to drink and eat in the evening, and I hear it can be fun, but definitely don't go here expecting a nice meal.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I have visited the location near the embassy and they have no problem with taking visa or MasterCard.but this location showed that they don't take credit card and only cash for some reason that they did not register but they then.said we have to wait 20mins we all know that this is a big excuse not to accept credit cards. If so they why do they even want foreigners at their location? I li e really close and I wanted to go there in the future but guess I have to find somewhere they want us and accept credit cards

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The outside looks like a Swiss cottage...the service was good as the staff spoke english. I was recommended to this place through a partner ( whom I meet at the hotel that we both were staying) and naturally, he said, if I wanted orginal Swiss food...this is THE place in Shenyang...
The food was good...our party of four had a great time...and with a partner sitting with us, naturally, the service was excellent. The only problem I had was the steak...I asked for rare, but it was served medium...of course the boss, wanted to replace my steak,,,but, I decided to have it medium...after dinner, there was a tiny little bar where, drinks and cocktails were served. There is a counter which has an asortment of chesses....

1  Thank GLLK54