“Holistic perfection!”

Ranked #6 of 1,138 Hotels in Shenyang
Reviewed July 31, 2014

They deserve full points! excelent ambient, a very good breakfast buffet, very clean, spacious, and stylish rooms, and on top of all, very friendly and helpful staff. And all this came along with a very affordable price.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stephen M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for your feedback online. We appreciate your comments as it is only through feedback like this that we are able to continually monitor and improve both our products and quality of services.

Reviewing your feedback I am happy to find out you basically enjoyed your stay and thank you for your recognition of the hotel facilities. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers.

Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang “where the little things mean everything”!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

The staff out of their way to make this one of the best hotels I have stayed at shenyang. The room is clean, the bed is comfortable, the overall experience is simply outstanding, more than expected, and relaxing. The staff and management truly make this hotel stand out.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stephen M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed comments online. Guest feedback has been the most important channel for us to relate to guests and monitor our performane. We appreciate your comments as it is only through feedback like this that we are able to continually monitor and improve our products and quality of services.

I am happy to find out you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your recognition of the hotel facilities and the service of our team members. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers.

It is my desire to welcome you back in the hotel in the near future. Should you have any kind of need during your next stay please do not hesitate to contact myself or our CARE Center by dialing ”0”. Our team is committed to your complete satisfaction and empowered to deliver personalized service attending to your needs. Meanwhile, I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang “where the little things mean everything”!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Very convenient stay with excellent service. Friendly and supporting staff. Just one thing at this location is a bit an disadvantage. If you like to look out for outside dinner at local restaurants ( sometimes you have to, in case you got business partners, wanting different kind of local dishes ) you find difficulties to find one around the corner. For women it may be excellent, because it is surrounded by shopping malls :-) :-)

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stephen M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

I sincerely appreciate your trust in choosing to stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang and thank you for taking the time to provide your comments online. Guest feedback has been the most important channel for us to relate to guests so we can monitor and improve our products and quality of services.

Reviewing your feedback I am glad to know that you thought your stay was a pleasant one and thank you for recognizing the service of our team members. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide.

Our team is committed to your complete satisfaction and empowered to deliver personalized service attending to your needs. Should you have any kind of need during your next stay please do not hesitate to contact me or our CARE Center by dialing ”0”. We will make sure to deliver the best we have to offer to achieve your satisfaction.

Again, thank you for your comments and it was a real pleasure to have you as our guest. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the DT Shenyang “where the little things mean everything”!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My 3 week stay was very enjoyable. The staff out of their way to make this one of the best hotels I have stayed at in China. Bill the concierge went out off his way to take us shopping at the local market and made sure we had everything we needed. The staff in the restaurant was great. The exec. chef came out every night to see how the meal was and asked if we need anything. The food in the Yi Yuan restaurant was some of the best I've had. The rooms and common areas are very well kept. The staff and management truly make this hotel stand out. I look forward to returning on my next trip to China.
Allan R.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Stephen M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Reviewing your feedback I am happy to find out you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recognizing the service of our team members and we will make sure to award them accordingly. I also appreciate your comments on the hotel facilities and our food quality. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

The welcome cookie is a surprise! The room is clean, the bed is comfortable, the overall experience is simply outstanding, more than expected, and relaxing. The surrounding area is inside the busy streets near the downtown and offers a lot to see and try.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Stephen M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Reviewing your feedback I am glad to know that you thought your stay was a pleasant one. Thank you for recognizing the service of our team members and I appreciate your compliment on the hotel facilities. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. I’ll be sure to pass on your comments to concerned departments to continue to refine the level of service we offer. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I enjoyed staying here very much! The staff was very helpful and assisted me with several requests including a couple of computer type needs. Bill Zhou who is the concierge was very helpful on several occasions including good English skills, assisted with computer problem and good knowledge of local area to help me find my way. Jane from Customer Service made sure I had everything I needed and was very helpful. The rooms are very nice. The beds & pillows are great. Nice breakfast buffet. Great staff made for a great stay! Will keep coming back.

Jeff Y.

Room Tip: executive floor was nice :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Stephen M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Reviewing your feedback I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comment on the service quality of Bill and Jane and we will make sure to recognize them accordingly. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. I’ll be sure to pass on your comments to concerned departments to continue to refine the level of service we offer. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great stay when you are in the area. There are many things to see right outside the front door. There us a park for jogging not too far away.
Food choices were OK. Dinner buffet was OK not great. Wine choices are very limited by the glass. Breakfast was standard buffet fair.
As far as the room goes, there were zero complaints. Bed was very comfortable. Shower and amenities were perfect.
Will stay here again when I am here for business.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Reviewing your feedback I am happy to find out you basically enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your comment on the hotel location and room facilities. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers.

Meanwhile, thank you for your feedback on our food and wine choices. I have passed your feedback to concerned departments to review ou products and we will take actions to improve where necessary.