“Comfortable stay in Doubletree by hilton”

Ranked #6 of 1,112 Hotels in Shenyang
BeiJing, China
“Comfortable stay in Doubletree by hilton”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Comfortable and Happiness stay.Exellent in front desk service.In general, all service providor will say hello to me first,I feel warmly.Gym equipment is perfect,if you like running or exercise your muscle,the gym is fit for you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sandy M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

I sincerely appreciate your trust in choosing to stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to providing us with your valuable feedback. Guest feedback has been the most important channel for us to relate to guests so as to monitor and improve our products and quality of services.

I was glad to know from your comments that you enjoyed our services. Thank you for recognizing the work of our team members. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. I’ll be sure to pass on your comments to concerned departments to continue to refine the level of service we offer to our guests. I was also happy to know that you liked our fitness facilities. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide.

Should you have any kind of need during your next stay please do not hesitate to contact me or our CARE Center by dialing ”0”. We will make sure to deliver the best we have to offer to achieve your satisfaction. It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest. I truly appreciate your comments and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the DT Shenyang “where the little things mean everything”!

sandy.murray@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
salem, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Overall the hotel was nice. But the laundry charges are over the top expensive...triple that of similar hotels in China. Be sure to arrive with clean laundry. Food was good as was the waitstaff. Forest, the conceirge, went out of his way to insure all of my needs regarding transportion.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sandy M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the newly opened DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang and also for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to monitor and improve our products and quality of services. I have shared your comments with relevant department heads to continue to refine the level of service we offer to our guests.

It has caught my attention that you commented on the laundry price being too high. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you in this regard. The Executive Housekeeper has looked into your stay and will review all laundry pricing. Please be assured our hotel’s pricing is a careful and collaborative decision of the management team. We have been conducting regular market surveys to make sure our rates are always competitive amongst other 5-star hotels in the Shenyang market. Should there be changes in market demand or guest feedback, we’d like to make adjustments to make sure we provide high quality services at affordable rates to contemporary travelers.

I was glad however to know that apart from the laundry pricing, you enjoyed your overall stay. Thank you for recognizing the work of our team members. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide. Should you have any kind of need during your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact me or our CARE Center by dialing ”0”.

Shanghai, China
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was actually not looking forward to staying at the Double Tree as it is under my ususal standard (Hilton or westin) but I was told that it was the best international hotel in Shenyang.
The first contact, at the check in, was very positive. The gentleman (i do not remmeber his name unfortunately) was very polite and smiling, and he spoke excellent English. The hotel looked very new. At each floor, close to the elevators, you nicely lit humidifiers created a nice ambiance. Rooms spacious, well equipped (espresso machine), good size bathrooms. Gym, 24 hr, was state of the art. Housekeeping was helpful and flexible. Did not have any meals there.
What I missed: a small convenience/gift shop (wnated to buy a small present for one of my colleagues'birthday)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sandy M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

I sincerely appreciate your trust to stay with us and thank you for providing such positive review online. Guest feedback has always been the most important channel for us to monitor and improve our products and quality of services. I have shared your comments with the relevant departments to continue to refine the level of service we offer to guests.

I was happy to learn that you enjoyed your overall experience. Thank you for recognizing the work of our Front Desk and Housekeeping team. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. I was also glad to learn that you liked our room amenities, hotel facilities, and the gym, which is my favorite gym amongst all the countries I've travelled. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide.

It has caught my attention that you were not able to find a gift shop to buy your friend a birthday gift. I felt sorry for the inconvenience however please allow me to recommend the Wuai market just next door to us. It is the largest whole sale and retail merchandize market in Northeast China. I’m sure you’ll find a lot of interesting souvenirs next time.

We’ve been continuously striving to maintain high standards of products and services meanwhile establish a high reputation in the market. Your feedback therefore is the driving force that pushes us to go above and beyond. It was a real pleasure to have as our guest and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the DT Shenyang “where the little things mean everything”!

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nice location, easy to access most things. The room was a decent size with good bathroom. The hotel seemed very quiet with little activity in any of the public areas, which was a bit disappointing as it affected the atmosphere. There was an occasion however when the service in the restaurant allowed us to have breakfast even though it was well past time. That was appreciated. The housekeeping was also very accommodating with the timing of the room cleaning, which was another plus.

Room Tip: There is no particular aspect that is better than the other from what I could tell, ie no sea view o...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandy M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at and I sincerely appreciate your feedback online. I have shared your comments with relevant department heads to continue to refine the level of service we offer to our guests. Guest feedback has always been very important to us as it helps us to monitor and improve our products and quality of services.

It’s a great honor of us that you think your stay was a pleasant one overall. Thank you for recognizing the work of our restaurant team and housekeeping team members. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide.

It has yet caught my attention that you commented on the hotel not being very active on promotions and outlet activities. It is my desire to invite you back in July when the entire hotel will be celebrating our one-year anniversary. Meanwhile all outlets will have a variety of promotional activities going on and we will offer thank-you rates in many areas lower than ever before. Should you have any kind of need or suggestions during your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact me or our CARE Center by dialing”0”.

We’ve been continuously striving to maintain high standards of products and services meanwhile establish a high reputation in the market. Your feedback therefore is the driving force that pushes us to go above and beyond. It was a real pleasure to have you as our guest. I truly appreciate your comments and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the DT Shenyang “where the little things mean everything”!

Canada
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Excellent room. Bathroom was very big. The shower stall is huge. Temperature controls that actually work as opposed to most hotel in China. Great breakfast and very good service throughout. Good location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sandy M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for taking the time to provide us with your feedback online. Guest feedback has always been the most important channel for us to relate to guests so as to monitor and improve our products and quality of services.

I was delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your comment of us being the NO. 1 in Shenyang has been very motivating. Thank you for recognizing the work of our team members. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. I was also happy to know that you liked the room, the breakfast and our services. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide.

Austria
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The rooms are good standard, nothing to complain here.
- service in the restaurant was extremely slow (and I am very patient), although it was almost empty. It took 15 minutes for the drinks to arrive. After serving bread for everybody just one person got a plate for it, it took another 10 minutes until someone showed up with additional plates.
- the meat in the burger my colleague ordered was cold, which didn't change after he had it sent back to heat it up
- when I finally got into my room at midnight my aircon was not working, someone came to fix it at 00:30. At 1:30 am (!!) after I was already asleep someone from the hotel woke me up with phonecall asking me if the aircon was working now
- the "do not disturb" option gets completely ignored: by one technician showing up in the morning coming to fix the aircon which I told them was already fine at 1:30 am, and one lady who wanted to ask me if I had any clothes to wash.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Sandy M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Firstly, I sincerely appreciate your trust in choosing to stay with us at the newly opened DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. However, I was sorry to find out that you were not happy with your overall experience. Let me begin by sincerely apologizing for any inconvenience and embarrassment caused to you during your stay.

The comments you have provided on various aspects of our hotel are very important to us. Reviewing your feedback, it is obvious you were not happy with many service aspects you have experienced throughout your stay, from F&B, maintenance, housekeeping, and the service attitude of our team members. I have shared your feedback with relevant department heads to improve the level of service we offer to our guests. My team has looked into your stay to try and find areas where we fell short. Please be assured we’ll take immediate action to remedy. Although we have opened for only one year we’re proud of our work efficiency to improve ourselves. So again please do not take this as a normal situation.

I’m currently investigating with the team to reexamine their service standards. Our Food & Beverage Manager will provide more training to the team members to ensure they demonstrate professional service procedures. The Executive Chef will closely monitor the food quality and make sure everything we deliver to guests represents 5-star quality. Housekeeping and Engineering will work together to monitor each and every room and make sure all room facilities and amenities are maintained in good condition prior to guest arrival. We’ll provide further training to the hotel operator and room attendants to consider guest privacy and the timing to contact guests.

If you’d like to share with us more of your experience or further advise us how we could better serve you, you’re welcome to contact me via email.

It is my desire to welcome you and your friends back to the hotel. Please allow me a second chance to show you the true DoubleTree by Hilton service standards. We are determined to provide you with 100% comfortable stay. I sincerely look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang "where the little things mean everything!"

Tel (86 24) 8411 8818
PRINCETON
Reviewed May 27, 2013

So pleased to find this hotel in Shenyang! Opened in July 2012, staff is very anxious to please and speak very good English. Very tasteful with contemporary designs throughout the hotel and excellent amenities. Suggest your driver call hotel before arrival to learn best way to enter hotel to avoid having to make U-turns. Most drivers don't know best entrance...all entrances have security guards.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sandy M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the newly opened DoubleTree by Hilton Shenyang and also for taking the time to provide us with your feedback online. Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to monitor and improve our products and quality of services. I have shared your comments with relevant department heads to continue to refine the level of service we offer to our guests.

I was delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recognizing the work of our team members. Recognition from guests has been a big driving force for us to achieve high performance. I was also happy to know that you liked our hotel facilities and room amenities. It has been our goal to equip ourselves with the most state-of-the-art facilities and provide a most rewarding experience to contemporary travelers. We have also been training our team to demonstrate genuine care, a personable voice, and high service standards for guest worldwide.

Should you have any kind of need during your next stay please do not hesitate to contact me or our Care Center by dialing ”0”. We will make sure to deliver the best we have to offer to achieve your satisfaction. We’ve been continuously striving to maintain high standards of products and services meanwhile establish a high reputation in the market. Your feedback therefore is the driving force that pushes us to go above and beyond. It was a real pleasure to have you as our loyalty guest. I truly appreciate your comments and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the DT Shenyang “where the little things mean everything”!