New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #8 of 1,075 Hotels in Shenyang
Pakistan
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Shenyang is a very nice city in north east of China with fast improving infrastructures and hotels, crown Plaza was beautifully constructed / modern building with latest upto date facilities. worth a stay here & thoroughly enjoyed it, though very short

Room Tip: all rooms are well equipped, large families can get adjacent rooms giving assurance to parents about...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Fawad E
Beat W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Dear guest,
Thanks for stayed in Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview and I’m honored for your kind comments to us.
As the hotel manager our goal is provide perfect experience for all the guests. I’m sincerely looking forward to your visit again.
Best regards,
Richard Zhu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Arrived around midnight and I used my points to get this reward night. Based on my bad experience at the Shanghai HI KangQiao, I had little expectations. However to my surprise, I was greeted with smile and was told that not only I got the room upgrade, one free drink and the room is ready with welcome gift. Wow! ! The check in only took 3 minutes. And the room was clean.
I stayed 2 nights. No complaints.
I would also recommend the lobby bar.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Beat W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Valued Customer: Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview. Your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us, as it will help us to further enhance and shape our service in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience to our customers.

I am pleased to know that we were able to delight you and look forward to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me any time if I can be of assistance to you for your next stay in Shenyang.
Gurgaon, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

A typical Crowne Plaza hotel in China. Checking in was smooth with a friendly receptionist. Room was spacious and modern. Bed was very comfortable and linen were of good quality.

A big negative was the wireless connection which rarely worked and was very slow when it did. When I informed the reception while checking out they said it could be due to some maintenance, which usually means they have no clue.

The club lounge was decent with a reasonable quantity of snacks and drinks. Surprisingly it was almost empty the day I was there.

B'fast had enough choice which is great since I am a morning person.

Check out was smooth and while I was waiting for my colleague the staff kindly offered me a bottle of water to take with me to the airport.

Overall a good stay!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Beat W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Valued Guest: Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview. Your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us, as it will help us to further enhance and shape our service in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience to our customers.

I appreciate and have noted your suggestion, where we have room to engage in further strengthening our product and service. Especially the remark on the Wi-Fi (which is obviously not a maintenance issue) where we still have to adjust a few equipment since our installation a short while ago. We expect this to be adjusted shortly. Meanwhile I look forward to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me any time if I can be of assistance to you for your next stay in Shenyang
Almaty, Kazakhstan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

It helped that I was upgraded without asking and the well-appointed and comfortable room was excellent. Food was good and friendly, courteous staff everywhere. The hotel manager was even in the lobby on check-out, greeting guests. Imrpessed with this. And all at reasonable cost by international standards. Good central city location too, near the park and a smart red dragon exhibit (modern statue?) where early morning Tai Chi exercises in -21C temperatures held each morning. I will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Beat W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased to know that we were able to delight you and look forward to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly any time if we can be of assistance to you for your next stay in Shenyang.
Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Crowne Plaza Parkview is the only fine facilitied hotel in the surronding of the Huanggu district. With the best locations priorities whenever go shoppings or make a city adventure in the near around hotel. Once when i was visting Beilin Park and it was only taken 10 minutes indeed convinent. This hotel was founed in 2010 and it newly opened everything seemed to be elegant and comfortable. You can find altogether 6 restaurant located inside hotels strutures and one of the best restaurant which i have oftenly visit is Alcala which is a all day dinning restarant located in ground floor. The foods here are authentic and have plent choices to satisfy your tougue. The colleages here are well mannered and can speak fluent English!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Beat W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Valued Guest: First of all many thanks for your visit to our Hotel and it is very gratifying to hear, that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will convey your message to my people, especially the Alcala team! Again, all our appraciations and we look forward to welcome you back again!
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Stayed 2 nights at the Crowne Plaza Parkview and was happy with the hotel.

Upon checking in, I was upgraded to a superior room. The room layout was kind of strange with the area around the bed kind of tight and had a tight desk area around a corner, but the bathroom was spacious. My first thought was that I was going to forget something in the desk area (since it was out of sight) and told myself to not forget to check there before I left. Ended up leaving clothes in the closet...

The room temp was perfect throughout my stay. Never too hot or cold - it was way below freezing outside. A person traveling with me had a room that was way too cold, and then was transferred to a room way too hot (maybe setting the thermostat is tricky). I had no problems.

The room was clean... The bed was comfortable... Good pillows. The TV had a variety of English channels.

The bathroom had both a shower and a tub. No problems with getting enough hot water.

In the lobby there was a nice lounge with a girl playing piano. It is a nice area to hang out.

The staff was excellent and friendly.

My only real gripe was the place was kind of pricey for laundry and spa services.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Beat W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear valued guest: Many thanks for your feedback about your stay at our hotel. It is gratifying to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have noted all your comments and will share it with my staff. Your comment on the laundry and Spa pricing is well noted and will be considered for review. Thank you again and wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Souderton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

This Crowne Plaza is everything you have come to expect with this hotel chain. The rooms are well appointed, modern and clean. During a recent stay, I had left something in the room. When I had called back to the hotel later that night (after checking out), I expected to hear that the item was not found. However, I was told that the item was found. The assistant front office manager Roy Yuan went above and beyond to make sure that this item was sent to me as soon as possible at the hotel I was staying at in Beijing.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Beat W, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Sir, thank you for taking the time to share with us on Trip Advisor your experience during your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview. Being our valued guest, your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience to our customers. I am pleased to know that we were able to delight you and look forward to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Shenyang Parkview soon. I relayed your message to Roy and I am very pleased to hear that he went out of his way to ensure your lost item was returned. Please do not hesitate to contact me any time if I can be of assistance to you for your next stay in Shenyang.