All reviews paulaner restaurant cafe berlin marco polo restaurant great hotel eye for detail nice city view one bedroom suite room heating fast internet food for breakfast excellent spa stayed two nights price value ratio huge bathroom wi fi pork knuckle nice gym
Reviewed June 10, 2018

The Kempinski Hotel in Dalian is a true 5-star hotel. Breakfast buffet is excellent. Minor negative point is that you need a cap for swimming.
The rooms are very spacious and clean. Well maintained. Also bathroom is well equipped.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
KempinskiHotelDalian, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your positive feedback
We were very happy to know that you had enjoyed the convenient downtown location of Kempinski Hotel Dalian and had a pleasant stay with us. I appreciate that you spent your treasure time to write a specific review. Thank you once again for your thoughtful feedback and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

We have delivered some training from May/30 to June/1 at Kempinski Hotel Dalian. I was very impressed at the sales lady, 庚美玲 by her outstanding service. She is
well-organized and arranged any training-related things as perfect as possible. As a instructor, I really appreciate her efforts and help to make the outcome of the training is high quality. It is her nice and thoughtful attitude to make me feel confident to return to your hotel to enjoy the service again.

Room tip: every room
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
KempinskiHotelDalian, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor.
We were very happy to read your positive review, and are glad that we could contribute to making your training in Dalian a great experience. Thank you for your highly appraisal of Coco Geng.Thank you once again for your thoughtful feedback. And I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

This 5-star hotel must improve to face the competition. Staff us friendly and some english speaking but service is not according to the 5-star standards. No free shuttle bus from/to airport, furniture in room is not in mint condition and breakfast buffet is not included when a “deLux” room is booked (Y610 excl tax). Shower-floor much to slippery, is even dangerous. Airco functions well and beds are super.
Cappuchino Y45 in the lobby is also to expensive. Kempinsky Dalian should improve its standards!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
KempinskiHotelDalian, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your special comments, and I will transfer these information to relative departments. In addition, we have different room rates with breakfast, you'd better choose other promotion or package rate next time. We are looking forward to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Kempinsky was very comfortable and nice. I stayed for over 2 weeks. The employees are very helpful, although some of their English is limited. One thing I noticed was that the internet would sometimes be spotty and cut in and out. I had a unique business situation, and some employees were somewhat stubborn to finding a solution, rolling their eyes at me. However, that got resolved and otherwise I had a great stay. The breakfast (Cafe Berlin, inside the hotel) has many options and tastes very good!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
KempinskiHotelDalian, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We were very happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you once again for your thoughtful feedback and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

This Kempinski Hotel is well located at Down Town Dalian. The worn hardware of this Hotel get balanced by a friendly service. Especially the Deli and the Paulaner Restaurant are nice places to hang out. Overall the price / value ratio is ok.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
KempinskiHotelDalian, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

We were very happy to know that you had enjoyed the convenient downtown location of Kempinski Hotel Dalian and had a pleasant stay with us. I appreciate that you spent your treasure time to write a specific review. And I am glad that you quite enjoy the Kempi Deli and Paulaner Bräuhaus.

Your sincerely,