I have spent about one month straight at this hotel and I think I can estimate its quality very accurately :)
Overall impression - very good hotel.
- nice modern rooms.
- lcd tv (I always pay attention to tv)
- clean and comfortable bed
- carpets are good (not old)
- nice bathroom with sort of advanced toilet :)
- good service, especially from an italian young guy, named Alex. Recommend him for all questions that you might have while in the hotel.
- nice food and good selection of food in the buffet restaurant, +not bad view
-I bought the most expensive room in the hotel for 1 night. I expected the room to be worthy of that money (in other hotels of the same class you can really see the difference). But in this hotel the most expensive room is really similar to standard. The only differences are high floor, bath tub and some little amount free laundry. The rest is the same as standard room, including size, amenities, service, etc.
- some chinese female receptionist are a little rude and cannot provide you with good service +lack of english
-internet is quite slow and not accessible in restaurants and other public areas in the hotel
-by my experience all rooms are smoking allowed.
-sometimes you can hear noise from neighbouring rooms very well. given chinese are noisy people sometimes you have to enjoy hearing their arguments or really noisy talks. so rooms are not that sound proof.
-in the morning if you are sleeping you can be disturbed by the talks of housekeepers outside your rooms.
-warm water in shower often changes temperature and can turn quite cold for a few seconds, if you adjust it to a warmer temperature then later you might have really hot water from shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furama Hotel Dalian is the first 5 star deluxe hotel in North East China. We have the most convenient location in Dalian; in the center of the commercial, shopping and entertainment area. Still it is only 20 minutes to airport, 5 minutes to the railway station and walking distance to the port passenger terminal. We have the largest and most comfortable guest rooms in Dalian, the facilities and warm welcoming service to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Furama Hotel Dalian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalian Furama Hotel