“Excellent friendly service”

Ranked #11 of 1,227 Hotels in Dalian
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have just spent a family holiday in china. This hotel provided excellent friendly service. A car was organised for travel around dalian and On our final night,not only did the concierge recommend a local restaurant, he also took us to the restaurant and ordered our food for us including ordering vegan for our vegan friends. Well done

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lindzg
FuramaDalianKitty, Director of Sales at Furama Hotel Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Lindzg,

Thank you for you kind review, which is very helpful both to the travellers and our hotel staff.
Our Concierge boys felt encouraged, and that will definitely help them to try harder on their daily work.

Looking forward to be of your further service.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We moved out from another 5-star chain hotel after two nights' unhappy stay and moved in this hotel by the recommendation of my friend, which proved to be a great idea. We stayed in the west wing for 3 weeks. The room was wonderful. My daughters love it. They have wired internet and they installed a router in the room so we could have good wifi, all for free. Internet is not always free in Dalian. Staff here were great, housekeeping ladies very nice to our kids. There are several restaurants providing a good variety of food, which is so important for long-stay guests. All in all, good choice in Dalian with great value.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are warmer in winter
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Hannah d

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for your good comments.

We are very happy to have had you with us. We look forward to be of your service again.

May you always enjoy the time with your family. And please send my special regards to your lovely daughters.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Well done, comfortable rooms; swanky bathroom with a TV in the mirror (no reason to watch it, but a pretty cool idea). I used wifi in the lobby and ethernet in the room (no wifi connection). Breakfast excelled in diversity of choices, and I'll add my kudos to having access to the espresso machines. All around great hotel in Dalian.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ob3ron
FuramaDalianKitty, Director of Sales at Furama Hotel Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Ob3ron,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are very happy to know that our guests have nice stays here.

Next time you are here, DO ask for a free router to be installed in your room when you need wifi. Our Concierge desk will be at your service. Although we provide free wifi in the whole hotel, some places do not have very good coverage. We apologize for that and are trying to improve it.

Look forward to be of your further service.
Any questions, please feel free to contact me at ktcui@furama.com.cn.

Sales Director

Reviewed November 17, 2012

The hotel was great, the room was amazing, the service was great but i can't refrain staying on the 2 points that could/should be improved in my opinion. The food, even though very diverse in that large buffet didn't really dazzle me considering its price. The second thing is the wifi. I had to connect from the hotel to work and that was crawling and frequently disconnecting. An easy fix i'm sure.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank leroimarcus

Dear GuillemEnVacances,

We are very thankful for guests telling us what they feel. That is a very positive gesture.

You mentioned about the wifi. We are sorry that although we offer free wifi in the whole hotel but part of the hotel rooms get poor wifi coverage. As a supplement, routers will be provided at request at our Concierge desk.

I feel bad to know that you did not like the buffet. (The buffet dinner includes all kinds of beverage, like beer, wine, soft drinks, which made the price higher). Aside from the buffet, we have 4 other restaurants, two Chinese restaurants, 1 Japanese restaurant, 1 Korea restaurant. You may try these other food if you come to our hotel again, I wish.

Why not give it a try to contact me when you are in Dalian next time? My contact: ktcui@furama.com.cn.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Perfect stay at a central location, good service, great staff, good spread for buffet breakfast, great sized rooms, prefer west wing as that is newl constructed. The hotel boasts of great night club along with some indoor sports like basketball, badminton and a start of the art gymnasium.

Room Tip: Rooms in the west wing are good
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rahul D
FuramaDalianKitty, Director of Sales at Furama Hotel Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear rahuldhingra,

Thank you for your comments.
What a pleasure it is for us to know that you had a happy stay in Furama Hotel.
With your kind encouragement, we will do better.

Hope to meet you some time when you are here again. Please feel free to contact me at ktcui@furama.com.cn or 86 411 82630888-698.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

i picked this hotel as it was near to my business so i booked with them direct and i did get a great rate - thanks Kitty!!!
My room was huge and immaculatey clean with all the mod cons you could ask for - including the Japensese all singing toliet! The shower was fantastic and the bathroom was great for us ladies to do all our hair and make up! The bed was wonderfully large and super comfy!!
I did have a litle problem in that my foyer light would not go off but i dealt withthis by wearing an eye mask so no great issues there!
Breakfast was huge and busy with just about anything you coud wish for -i wish i would have done it justice but i am not a big breakfast eater so as long i get a cup of tea i am happy!! All in all a great stay and i will be back!! Thanks to you all!!

Room Tip: rooms at the back wil get a view of teh docks if you like the ships
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mooer
FuramaDalianKitty, Director of Sales at Furama Hotel Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you, dear Mooer!

You travelled a lot and had a lot of experience on hotels. Your comments are obviously very convincing. Thanks a lot for your kind comments.

Look forward to be of your further service

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Furama Hotel Dalian's facilities and services are very much on par with international-level five star hotels anywhere. My room in the newly renovated wing was comfortable and well thought-out. I was greeted with a welcome card written in Japanese (thumbs up!) which brought a smile to my face, and found that the room's very quick wireless Internet and ergonomic desk chair were great for doing work. The bathroom was especially well done, with a wardrobe that opened both from the room-side, and from inside the bathroom, so that you didn't have to remember to bring the bathrobe and/or your clothes with you when you bathed- you just opened the sliding door from the bathroom-side. The high-tech Toto toilet was a nice touch, but even better was the very relaxing, fully reclinable Toto bathtub.
Best for me was the buffet breakfast-- instead of the usual drip coffee that is included with most hotel breakfasts, Furama had at least three coffee/espresso machines for guests to get as much Real Coffee as needed to start the day. Awesome awesome awesome!
One more thing- when I asked the young man standing by the doors for directions to a few sightseeing spots nearby, he not only showed me on my map, but even walked me out to the street to point out which way to go, and where to turn. Very nice of him, especially considering that it was pretty cold and windy that day.
All in all, a great stay at the Furama Hotel Dalian!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank HooverHawk

Dear HooverHawk,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

People with great attitude towards life can see all the beautiful things and enjoy them. I can guess that you have a wonderful, full-of-joy, fulfilled life.

Thank you for the good words you write about Furama Hotel.

Cheers