“luve it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 1,195 Hotels in Dalian
edmonton, Canada
“luve it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I just love the feeling I get staying at this hotel. Expensive but the best service possible. I would stay here again and again on my trips to Dalian. The toilets are to be praised . Best in Dalian and I have stayed at them all.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your recognition and wonderful comments. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. You are the reason that drives us to constantly improve ourselves and provide exceptional service to our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel soon.

Tony Marrinan, General Manager, Conrad Dalian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

When we reach Conrad Dalian we was amazed with the Grand Chandelier,The Grand Painting,The 4 Horses and the high gloss Italian Marble all over the Hotel. It was just "WOW"!!! The room was very nice, comfortable and very clean,we were facing the amazing view of Dalian Bay. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous speak very good English and very Knowledgeable about Dalian.The bar had a live band and really nice. The restaurant had a nice breakfast buffet,very good Japanese Restaurant on the 2nd floor,they have the best Green Tea Dessert and the Waiter Leo did a amazing job.Overall, a very nice stay. I will definitely stay in Conrad Dalian again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments of both facilities and service. I will certainly share them with the team, especially the comments about Leon our waiter who will be very motivated. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel soon. Thank you once again for the wonderful review.

Macau, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

A gem in Dalian. The hotel is very luxurious with beautiful and tasteful decorations. The staff we encountered were very attentive and pleasant, ensuring all our needs were well taken cared off. We loved our corner room which was spacious and had a great view of the city and sea.
Keep it up and we look forward to staying with you again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. You are the reason that drives us to constantly improve ourselves and provide exceptional service to our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel soon. Thank you once again for the wonderful review.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

All the employees at the Conrad where very pleasant and professional and their English was impeccable. I found the property to be first class; everything was in order and working. However the wired internet and Wi-Fi was extremely slow brought me back to the days of dial up. I stayed at the Conrad 3 nights; room was clean, private, and quite. Sheets were very good, towels could have been thicker. Buffet breakfast on the first two days was very good the last day the food was cold.

If I am ever back in Dilian I will definitely look into staying at the Conrad again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. With regards to your comment on food for your last day breakfast, I sincere apologize for the inconsistent food temperature. As for the WIFI connection, please be advised that we are continuously working with our provider to improve the smooth internet experience for our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel soon.

Oak Park, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

One of my new favorite places to stay.
Who knew that the little town (only 3.5MM) of Dalian could have such a great property? The pictures do not do the place justice. The staff was wonderful, lounge was spacious and very well appointed. Rooms are oversized, quiet, new, with a great view.

Breakfast was just OK, with an over reliance on oil soaked Chinese dishes, meat, eggs, and pastry. The fresh juice was a nice touch.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank WorldTraveller550
Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments on both facilities and staff. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. We will certainly look into our breakfast and continuously provide more variety of light food choices for our guests. We appreciate your recognition and I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful Conrad hotel soon.

DAR ES SALAAM, Tanzania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Conrad hotel is one of the best hotel i stayed in the world, i am sure that every one who visit the hotel and get the service should rate at excellent. in case any one rate different should have something wrong in giving correct class of service and quality thanks to management and staffs of Dallian Conrad hotel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was very happy to read your wonderful comments. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. We appreciate your recognition and I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful Conrad hotel soon.

Arlington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed at Conrad in Dalian. The room were amazing maybe partly because I was upgraded to a nicer room. Don't miss the breakfast and club level. Service is outstanding. Had more than one hotel staff at all times to fulfill my wishes. This property is fairly new and were not many guests at the hotel. Surrounding area (harbor area) is under construction and there is not much to walk to for now. Stayed at Kempinski Dalian next day which is in the city center. But, I strongly recommend Conrad if location is not must have for you. Cab fare is very cheap.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Tony M, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent visit. I was delighted to read your wonderful comments regarding both our facilities and service. I will certainly share them with the team who will be very motivated. I agree with you that it will be a truly magnificent area of Dalian soon when the surrounding construction is completed. We appreciate your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful Conrad hotel soon.