Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Conrad Dalian(Dalian)
  • Restaurant
Xuyuan Hotel(Dalian)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelcorner roomdowntown shoppinghappy hourstar hotels in chinaimmediate vicinityexcellent roomstar qualityenglish levelslow internetlarge bathroomimpressive hotelbreakfast buffet isthe air conditioningpleasant stayzhongshan square
Reviewed July 8, 2013

excellent service & outstanding facilities -very helpful staff - only suggestion is to provide a firm pillow for those who like to sleep on their side & possibly to add oatmeal as an item for breakfast

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Tony M, General Manager at Hilton Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hilton Dalian for your recent visit to Dalian. I was very happy to hear your wonderful comments on both service and facilities. I have passed your feedback to our team and they will be very motivated. With regards to your suggestions on your preferred pillow and adding oatmeal for breakfast, please be advised that we have recorded your preference and will provide the pillow upon your next visit, and now we are providing oatmeal at breakfast buffet. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel, Hilton Dalian soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

It is an excellent hotel to stay. It should provide free internet access and non-smoking policy should be reinforced. I will visit this hotel in the near future and hope I can see improvement on these two.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Tony M, General Manager at Hilton Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hilton Dalian for your recent visit to Dalian. I was very happy to hear your recognition of our hotel. With regards to your suggestions on internet, in order to provide a valuable internet experience to our guests, we are working with China Unicom at this moment to improve our wifi connection. As for the non-smoking policy reinforcement, we will continuously train team members on how to politely advise guests who smoke at non-smoking areas. Again, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful Hilton Dalian hotel soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with Harbor front views are nice and quite, lots of privacy.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Tony M, General Manager at Hilton Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hilton Dalian for your recent visit to Dalian. I was very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. And I thank you for your wonderful comments on both the product and service. I will be sure to share with my team. With regards to your comment on no breakfast served at Executive Lounge, I will personally ask the Culinary team to work on it immediately. I look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel, Hilton Dalian soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hilton Dalian is a great hotel and the customer service is excellent. The rooms are nice and quite, lots of privacy, ask for the rooms with harbor front views. The breakfast in the hotel is very very good and there are a lots of different variety to choose, from Continental, Asian, Japanese, authentic Chinese stations, omelette bar etc... The staff is generally very attentive and tend to your needs. The Executive lounge is good but there is no breakfast served as there are few people that attend the lounge, evening snacks and food items are limited and are generally repeated, I went there 3 nights and they were out of both Red and White wine. In general the lounge has good views of the harbor bay and most of the time is very quite and the staff is good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is probably one of the best Hilton I have ever stayed in. Not only is service superb but being a brand new hotel it's state of the art technology wise. I will stay here again. Stayed here for business and it's away from the noise of the crowded streets, after having to battle with Dalian traffic and noise this is the best location!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Tony M, General Manager at Hilton Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback for your recent stay. We appreciate your wonderful comment to our hotel location and everything you prefer. Meanwhile, we were very concerned to receive your feedback and we are continuously training our team members to provide the service exceed our guests’ expectation. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the sooner future.