“Delicious food”

Riviera Restaurant
Cuisines: French, Italian, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Riviera is the perfect dinning experience for corporate and private diners, special occasions and gourmet foodies. The concept of offering Riviera Mediterranean cuisine under one kitchen is a unique and innovative combination that is satisfying to local and foreign gourmet foodies that frequent the Riviera nationally and internationally. While pasta, rice dishes, seafood and fish are favorite choices it is the quality and tenderness of the Austrailian Wagyu Beef and Tasmanian Lamb that the Riviera is so well known for. Vegans need not worry, the Riviera has a wide selection of vegetarian dishes throughout the menu. From the bar a choice of well-balanced wines are offered along with award winning cocktails and a unique selections of beers. For the dessert lovers who just can't decide from our amazing desserts, try our Mini Monte, a 5 spooned signature selection .... Simply Irresistible. Our highly trained and friendly dinning team have a wonderful command of the English language. Our Mission .... Commitment to Excellence
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was in the restaurant during my business trip in Dalian with my Chinesse and American coleagues.We've been invited for a dinner and the food was just great. Personal as in China was friendly , the chef was introducing the menu to us so deeply we we had great idea on what to choose. Really Lovely red wine. Have taken the weekly offer with Gnochi and all was great ended by the liquid desert, Three...something :) Great and thank you for the experience.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

By far the best Mediterranean cousine you can find in dalian. A complete fine dining restaurant. Staff is friendly and can speak English. Though some of the dishes are over priced but they are worth once you have it.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I read other reviews concerning the restaurant and can say the food we ordered was good. The ambiance was a little strange to me and needs an update or something.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I had read reviews of this restaurant here and found them very encouraging as I really did need a break from Chinese food/fast food. Jennifer was very warm and welcoming and additional bonus she is from my home-town which I found staggeringly co-incidental (as no-one here knows where Dalian is!). Lovely service, had the degustation with the beef, my companion had the seafood, was filling and delicious. Couldn't finish all the dessert which was a shame. Recommend the cosmopolitan. Also they have pot-proved and baked bread made on the premises, great for a cold night.

Very close to the Shangri-La too, but would travel for the experience again.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We live in Dalian and hands down this is THE place we go to when we want to feel the comfort of a great meal in a perfect environment. Service is impeccable, staff speak English and the owner is a perfectionist. Prices range from a perfect pasta and glass of wine to lobster and champagne, it's up to you and your occasion... If you are a Steak person, it's probably the only place to eat a tender wagyu piece cooked to perfection... melts in your mouth...

Being Spanish I can assure their food is authentically Spanish. Try their tapas and be impressed by the fact that you can eat Real Jamón Ibérico de Bellota in Dalian...

1  Thank Spainporelmundo