“Refined Italian Cuisine at Affordable Price”
Review of Casa Bellisima

Casa Bellisima
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant on a Thursday in July because we saw many cars in the parking lot. The rosemary warm bread accompanied by four tasty small toasts with salsa and Parmesan cheese was an omen of the good food coming. The appetizers, calamari fritti, Arugula salad with baked Goat cheese spread were excellent. The entres Lobster Ravioli, Chicken Piccata, spaghetti with shrimp, clams, and lobster were simply phenomenal. Finally desserts were delicious, an almond layered cake and a soft great tasting tiramisu. Just great food.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Casa Bellisima is fast becoming a favorite. It's always a great experience. The food is excellent, the prices are very reasonable, the service is prompt and attentive, and the hostess makes you feel welcome the minute you walk in. I like the casually elegant atmosphere; lots of poeple in jeans, but that's fine by me.

Don't hesitate to give it a try.

1  Thank DrumBob
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This was the first time I tried Casa Bellisima in Andover, NJ, and I was very impressed with the food, ambience and service. My rigatoni bolognese was perfect, and they prepared it without cream as I requested. The broccoli rabe appetizer was equally delicious, and my friend's pasta dish was also delicious. Our server was friendly and attentive, and the hostess was personable and professional. The prices are a little high on certain menu items, but you get what you pay for in this case.

We were a little hesitant to go in at first, because we were dressed casually in jeans and didn't have reservations, but the atmosphere was welcoming and friendly, and we were seated almost immediately.

All in all, a great dining experience.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I dined at Casa Belllisima in February of this year. The food was fantasitc and the staff coudn't have been more friendly and hospitable. The owner, Dina, treats everyone like family and personally takes the time to say hello and make sure your visit is the best it can be. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming yet modern. I highly recommend this restaurant and personally beleive it is the best in the area.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The food at Casa Bellisima is excellent. The staff was attentive and professional. Have eaten there many times and can't wait to go back again!