“You can't go wrong eating here”
Review of Casa Bellisima

Casa Bellisima
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We've been to this restaurant many times. The food is GREAT! The prices are extremely reasonable. Everyone working here seems to take great pride in making sure that everything is perfect during your visit. On of my favorites is Casa Bellisima chicken. It's the last item under chicken on the menu. The ONLY negative is that the restaurant is on the noisy side, hard to explain, but if you go there you'll see what I mean.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We've been to this restaurant many times. The food is GREAT! The prices are extremely reasonable. Everyone working here seems to take great pride in making sure that everything is perfect during your visit. One of my favorites is Casa Bellissma chicken. It's the last item under chicken on the menu. The ONLY negative is that the restaurant is on the noisy side, hard to explain, but if you go there you'll see what I mean.

1  Thank jad5d
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My hubby and I went there for our anniversary. The place was packed so we waited. The atmosphere was fantastic, the dining room was a little noisy. The waitress was great but the food was just average. Nothing stands out as the greatest thing I ever tasted.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been there several times. The food is excellent and very reasonable. Great atmosphere. We went for a birthday taking my elderly Mother who is on oxygen and in a wheelchair. The owner and staff were extremely accommodating. The busboy noticed when I helped my Mother to the restroom that she was having trouble and he did everything he could to help.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Visited with my wife for a pre-labor day weekend dinner and again Very pleased. I have to say that in all the years I have visited the restaurant I have never been disappointed.

My wife's skirt steak was out of this world and my veal was fantastic, The wait staff were very professional, courteous and accomodating as usual.

Definitely one of our favorite restaurants in Sussex County.