“Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Visited with my wife for a pre-labor day weekend dinner and again Very pleased. I have to say that in all the years I have visited the restaurant I have never been disappointed.

My wife's skirt steak was out of this world and my veal was fantastic, The wait staff were very professional, courteous and accomodating as usual.

Definitely one of our favorite restaurants in Sussex County.

There are newer reviews for Casa Bellisima

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Nice variety of classic Italian offerings mixed with meat and seafood dishes that are more standard fare. Service is friendly but when a glass of water was accidently spilled on one in our party, all that was offered for the discomfort and embarrassment was an insincere apology from the hostess. Prices are fair.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We tried it here because I wanted to try all the local Italian restaurants when we moved up here. I grew up eating Italian, even in Italy. The food here is really just average at best. To be honest (and I won't name names to be respectful) out of the 4 Italian restaurants nearby, this comes in dead last. The service was good, and decor is just ok. We ordered chicken parm and scallops in risotto. My risotto was bland and the scallops were undercooked. The chicken was dry. I will not return here.

1  Thank lovecharleston612
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The staff at Casa Bellisima is welcoming, well trained and anxious to please. The food was good, particularly the salmon, and it was served hot. The decor is soft and relaxing, but some rooms are rather noisy. We requested a 'quiet spot' and were seated in a smaller room, but unfortunately there was a large table with loud talkers right next to us. We will return if we are in the area.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

The owner of this restaurant is always willing to accommodate you. She periodically walks through the restaurant making sure everything is fine. The food is delicious too!