“Best Italian Resaturant in Sussex County”
Review of Casa Bellisima

Casa Bellisima
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Newton, NJ
“Best Italian Resaturant in Sussex County”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

The restaurant has recently undergone a recent renovation and they succeeded in creating a very quaint environment. I have been going there for years and have been very rarely disappointed.

It s a triaditional italian fare with great specials every day. They allways have a full bar probably because of the size. They should have considered enlarging the bar during the renovation. The wait staff is efficient and professional and the food is consistently good.

If you are looking for great food in a cozy restaurant environment and you are in Sussex county, there aren't many places that beat Casa Bellisima. As the greeter and Matre D always says "ENJOY!'

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank poncefromNewton

Andover, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOWsers”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

My wife and I went here in Nov and both of our meals were GREAT, The staff was fabulous. The food was on small-med end of portion size which was perfect ! Plating was very nice also,We hate getting large portion of mediorcre food, this food was very tasty and flavorful. I always hear on food shows of all the different flavor in a meal this was the 1st time I understood it and experienced it.

PS: I have no clue why this restaurant would get anything under a 4. for this area this is a great place...

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank newark1106
Orlando, Florida
“Over-rated”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Went there once...was made out to be very good. I thought it was over-rated, but only tried it once.

North Jersey
“Most overrated restaurant in Sussex County”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Considering we're in Northern NJ, you'd think there would be more quality Italian restaurants in Sussex County. I always find Casa Bellisima to be mediocre. Weird dining room layout, like being in a cramped house. Very average food, no flair. Wine list nothing special at all.

Sparta, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality and Service Second to None!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

We had our son's christening here and it was wonderful. We have been to Casa Bellisima for dinner and really enjoyed it. We were extremely impressed that the quality and serivce for our guests was superb. The presentation of the food was of the same quality as when you go for dinner for two and the wait staff was very attentive and friendly. I highly recommend visiting Casa Bellisima for dinner and using them for your banquet needs. We also really enjoyed the new decor, the warm and cozy fireplace and beautiful Christmas decorations. Thank you for making our Son's Christening such a specail day.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Danielle M

Been to Casa Bellisima? Share your experiences!