“outstanding”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great Food, LARGE PORTIONS, Friendly Atmosphere, Excellent Service and Fair Prices. My Favorite Restaurant in Newton!

2  Thank abbynormal1971

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is homemade Italian cuisine at it's best. The owner(s) are warm and welcoming and I have never had a bad meal here. You are always greeted like family but, more importantly, the food is excellent. Portions are great, and the prices are very reasonable. Additionally, they have a great selection of beers and cocktails. I never miss an opportunity to dine here! You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Lifesavoyage
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I really enjoy eating dinner here. The owner is so nice and we feel so welcome. The pizza is one of my all time favorites. Everything else I've had there is good too. Quality food and drink at really reasonable prices. Highly recommend!

1  Thank marklpc
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Loved the homemade pasta! Restaurant is clean and nicely decorated-our server was very attentive and friendly. Prices were good as well.

1  Thank Debby5D
Reviewed July 8, 2013

excellent Italian food! great prices!
Nice staff! We go here often! Owner is a wonderful lady!!!
the BEST Cheese cake ever!!!

1  Thank jugs6686