“Just average....”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We gave this restaurant try because it was connected with a Hilton dining promotion that we had. We were the only diners in the restaurant when we arrived, a bit scary but we decided to stay. The waiter was pleasant and low-key. The salads that came with our orders were small, but adequate for an "included" salad. I ordered eggplant parm and my husband ordered chicken parm. When asked what kind of pasta I wanted with my dinner I asked if I could get veggies instead of pasta and the waiter said "sure, there were mixed veggies tonight." My husband asked for the same. My eggplant was tasty. The chicken though was pounded extremely thin and was tough in texture. When we received our bill my husband's chicken parm was $2 more than the menu stated. We felt awkward asking about this and figured it was because of those veggies. Of course we should have asked, but we did not and probably won't return. Nothing special here to return for.