“Brunch for royalty”

Perona Farms
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You have references of Perona on other restaurant reviews which made doing this hard to do. System acts like a Perona review area exists.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Perona never disappoints, the food is always fresh and served hot the staff is always pleasant . Same quality fro 25 years that Ive been going here.

1  Thank Judysnotmoody M

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We discovered Perona Farms about 5 years ago and still believe it has the best brunch in New Jersey. The atmosphere is pleasant if not spectacular, and the service varies from reasonably good to excellent, but one goes there for the food! Of course no place reaches perfection on every item of a buffet, but they have the highest percentage of quality offerings that we've found anywhere. And unlike many other brunch places we've tried over time, Perona Farms' brunch does not seem to vary in quality, but is consistently excellent. It's a good thing they are a 45 minute drive away so that we don't go really often, because we always eat way too much when we do go!

3  Thank pathfinderNj
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I had my wedding there in March of 2010. We chose to have a brunch and was very pleased with everything. The food was delicious and plentiful and they were very accomodating. Lovely room for the reception, service was excellent. Pretty grounds.There is also a regular Sunday brunch and though a little pricey, it was good. I'm glad I chose Perona Farms for my wedding!

2  Thank debes25
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We did their brunch one time (extended family went) and went a few times for affairs. The brunch was good. We don't typically eat so much food so it is a waste to go on a regular basis. However, the affairs were always pretty good. Both buffet, cocktail and sit down dinner type affairs. They are known for their smoked salmon and I can tell you, it is awesome!!

1  Thank reallyobnoxious
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My sister and I walked in to see the place as a possibility for my reception for the wedding. We brought her two sons (1 and 2) who are very quiet and were held the whole time. We did not have an appointment but the girl at the front (who was very nice) asked if we would like to speak with the guy Ron who does the weddings. When he showed up at the door, he just stood there and did not introduce himself. I stepped up and introduced myself. He then walked far in front of us to the room that would fit the number of people I would be having. My sister and I tried to have a conversation with him but he did not smile or laugh. We walked into the room and it smelled like water that had been standing for a while. Ron then proceeded to tell us very unenthusiastically where the tables would be set. He then walked us to his office (once again way in front of us) and had us sit down. He did not go over any menus. He still did not smile. He had me fill out some information and gave me a folder. He walked us to the door and waited for us to leave. I can't believe that he was so rude. A reception sales person should be highlighting things about their location, making the future bride feel at least a little bit comfortable.

Overall it felt like we interrupted him and bothered him. Do not even bother going here or consider having your wedding here. With service like that when presenting the place, can you imagine what kind of service you will have during the actual reception?

3  Thank travelchick1225