“Many affiars”

Perona Farms
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You have references of Perona on other restaurant reviews which made doing this hard to do. System acts like a Perona review area exists.
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We have attended many affairs at Perona Farms. One of the many things you can count on is consistent very good food. The place is also quite nice and outdoor events go well too.

1  Thank Diplomatok

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I must say that I was surprised to read all the glowing reports about Perona Farms. My family went there for the Sunday brunch and were very underwhelmed. As we entered there was a very strong smell of waffles cooking (at least they were fresh!) and the food at the buffet was rather mediocre. The food was arranged haphazardly around the room, there were no potatoes, only some rather tasteless rice and some of the serving plates were empty. The facility is very tired and there was a very large ominous stain on the seat of my chair. Our server Jarrett was very pleasant and most attentive. I think that maybe this venue would be much more appealing in the summer when maybe the meal could be possibly be enjoyed outside.

2  Thank Ruesley
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Elegant yet warm restaurant. Everybody in their Sunday attire expecting a culinary feast. They were not disappointed. The different platters displayed beautifully the chefs creations. Their home made smoked salmon is shipped all over the country. From soup to nuts they have it covered. Not over done just right.

1  Thank MARK S
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Go on Sunday and go hungry. There is the best brunch in the world. Great food and plenty of it. Inside is very classy. It is a great place to take Mom for Mother's Day!

1  Thank chancelund
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Enough cannot be said about how absolutely amazing Perona Farms is. Not only are the grounds absolutely beautiful and indescribable yet the family owned business truly makes you feel like you are a part of the family. My husband and I were married in early September but our journey to Perona Farms began long before that. After checking out many (many) venues and meeting with many different people, when we tried Sunday brunch at Perona we were hooked. The food is delicious (and we are both self-proclaimed foodies) and the variety is great. Beyond the food and the beautiful grounds the employees of Perona Farms are what make it special. We had gone to many places and nothing remotely compares. We worked with Jonathan who truly is excellent at his job. It is one of those situations where you know he really loves what he does and does everything to make your day special. He is on top of planning with you and will give you one on one care on aiding with planning and working your budget as well as easing your concerns and making you laugh. Anyone who is searching for a wedding venue you is probably well aware how difficult it is to find someone who actually listens to you and this is the place. We instantly liked him and were grateful to finally find a venue where we didn't leave disappointed.
Fast forward to the day of when our mostly outdoor beautiful wedding must be relocated inside to Plan B because of a variety of terrible weather/disasters ranging from flooding, rain, wind, and down power lines. With that being said, enough cannot be said on how incredible all of the staff at Perona Farms was. From early morning, Jonathan/Becky was in touch with us following the weather radar to figure out our best options. When we arrived for our photos (which were later postponed due to rain), we were quickly relocated inside. At this point Becky (works with Jonathan) had the room inside quickly set up to have a beautiful ceremony room. She insured we were taken care of in the bridal suite and that any concerns I had were taken care of. Basically she kept any nerves I had at ease. Enough cannot be said on how much we appreciated Becky and Jonathan and there quick thinking action. My husband and I were showed the room for our reception (The Venetian) and it was absolutely beautiful. The tables were set up to perfection and even with little snags in the day the staff handled everything perfectly leaving me with no worries. Our matra di’ Emily (my new BFF, ha.) deserves the day of gold metal. She ensured everything from making sure we actually sat down for dinner, had down time, time to dance, the guests were happy, it is literally indescribable how without her that day would not have run as smoothly as it did. She had things you would never think were important during a wedding handled from making sure we had favors (we used there amazing donut machine to make donuts as our favors) to making sure our “take home” stuff was boxed up. Overall, from the bartenders (Thanks Bill) to waiters to every person we had encountered at Perona Farms are professional, caring, funny, and extraordinary at what they do. If you are looking for a great vibe with great food I fully recommend having your wedding/event here and if you do not have an event coming up, go to brunch. Believe me you will not be disappointed! My guests are still talking about it. Also some other reviews from the venders we used include: Will Blochinger Photography, East coast photo booth, Jimmys Tavern (Andover), The Marriott-Mt. Arlington(Thanks Jareen), Premier entertainment, and Floral Gallery NJ. I am giving these each separate reviews but if you are looking to work with great people who do great work, do not look any further. Thank you again! J&J

1  Thank JSmith220