I was there for two nights. Usually I go to New Century Grant in Changchun, but I wanna try something new and the German beer garden next to Swiss bell is very nice. But in the End choosing SwissBell was a mistake because:
- Porter claim to less tip (60 euro cent) after carrrying luggage in the room, may be it was to less but to complain is bad behaviour
- 2 times no electrical power within two days stay, they need 2h to help
- broken hotel room door look
- Drain in basin no function
- Bath tub wand cover has an inspection flap, this was a little bit open, so you have a good view "behind the scenes" disgusting...
- Bath tub ceiling cover has an ventilation flap directly above your head, so fresh and cold air is flowing directly to your wet body...brrrr
- TV, no remote control function (may be batteries empty?)
- Window damaged, 5cm opened, If I like or not
+ Breakfast was very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star international joint venture hotel, Located in close proximity to the City Center and in the heart of the renowned First Automobile Works. 249 rooms, 4 restaurants and banquet room. The Swiss-Belhotel is waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Changchun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.