All reviews the grill business trip the river special food platinum member many thanks club floor river view room executive chef nice choice japanese restaurant lim daisy lounge ipad elva ms
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2018

I am a Sheraton/Marriott Platinum Elite member.

This is my 3rd time staying in this hotel. What a great hotel!

One day before arriving, Lobby Ambassador Ms. Gan emailed and asked if any special services are needed. During the check-in, Mr. Gan greeted us in the lobby. During our short stay, everything was superb. From all the fine room details to the reservation of a taxi, the staff was very helpful.

This is an all round FIVE STAR hotel.

Highly recommended!

Room tip: Lounge food is so good!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
SheratonNanchang, General Manager at Sheraton Nanchang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience following your recent visit to us at the Sheraton Nanchang Hotel.. I am glad you choose to stay with us for your visit to Nanchang.
I am personally delighted to hear that Kity Gan was able in making your stay a heavenly experience, your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and I will make sure to share your compliment with Kity Gan. I’m sure Kity and her team will be delighted to know that their services have been so well received.
Once again, thank you for taking the time in sharing with us your experience and compliment.

We very much look forward in having another opportunity meeting you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

Encounter a rush business trip to Nanchang. Cold winter but warm experience at Nanchang sheraton. Good location, great Christmas decoration, reasonable room layout and wonderful facilities. What is most need to mention is the service from Kity: early preparation for my room ; even the temperature of air conditioner has been settled to a most comfort status. Many thanks to kity for such warm service! Hope to see Nanchang sheraton again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
SheratonNanchang, General Manager at Sheraton Nanchang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience here on Dec 18, 2018. I am glad you choose to stay with us for your visit to Nanchang.
I am personally delighted to hear that Kity was able in making your stay a heavenly experience, your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and I will make sure to share your compliment with Kity . I’m sureKity and her team will be delighted to know that their services have been so well received.

Reviewed December 18, 2018

When booking the Nanchang trip to catch up with old friends, never did I foresee that in this city where I paid first visit, I would have such unforgettable experience, which should be largely attributed to Sheraton Nanchang Hotel. The hotel has taken my travel background into account to arrange everything, and proactively understood further details of the trip to tailor-make the plan.
The suite is quite spacious with a living room large enough for 4 persons, a nice choice when the cold weather outside scares you backward. If you are tired of the room, lounge serves as a perfect alternative - nice view of river, gorgeous ambience and only a few guests there. The only pity was I didn't make it to grab time enjoying happy hour, as an array of local foods was waiting for me - next time will definitely try it!
Staff credit to Daisy who shows great care to her guests and Jiamei with superb responsibility.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
SheratonNanchang, General Manager at Sheraton Nanchang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Truly I appreciate your positive feedback and I will be sure to shareyour compliment with the team. I’m sure our team will be delighted to know that their services have been so well received. All of us strive on ensuring all our guests enjoy their experience while staying with us and take them home with fond memories. I am happy that it has been delivered successfully.

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

Overall, the hotel is quite good. Rooms were comfortable and clean and well sized. The hotel has a large fitness facility and a good selection at breakfast.

The location is a bit out of the center and there was a LOT of construction for the new subway line going on which made it harder to get to (my taxi driver from the airport dropped me off like a few blocks away as he couldn’t figure out how to get around it!)- once that is done it seems it will be even better connected to the center part on the other side of the river. There were subway stops a short walk away which was great because there was a marathon going on the free morning I had so no other way to cross!

I had a room facing the river side and high enough up that I had a decent view of the Pavilion of Prince Teng.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
SheratonNanchang, General Manager at Sheraton Nanchang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your feedback following your recent visit to us at the Sheraton Nanchang Hotel. Your comments and suggestions are utmost important and helpful in guiding us improving the quality of our products and services. I will certainly review it with our team and make necessary improvement.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time sharing with us your feedback. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful place to stay while in Nanchang. Friendly staff with good English skills. The Club Lounge is very nice for Breakfast and Happy Hour, and a great value.

Food and service is tops. Thanks to Chef Lim, Nicole and all the staff in the Club Lounge.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
SheratonNanchang, General Manager at Sheraton Nanchang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience here on Dec 6. I am glad you choose to stay with us for your visit to Nanchang.
I am personally delighted to hear that all the staff in the Club Lounge were able in making your stay a heavenly experience, your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and I will make sure to share your compliment with Chef Lim, Nicole. I’m sure their team will be delighted to know that their services have been so well received.