All reviews the grill business trip the river special food many thanks glass wall executive chef nice choice the club lounge japanese restaurant great hotel lim daisy spg ipad elva ms
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

If you are staying in Nanchang, I would recommend Sheraton Hotel. The location is excellent and the General Manager even greeted you at the hotel lobby. All the staff here are excellent and I will definitely coming back.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
SheratonNanchang, General Manager at Sheraton Nanchang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your valuable time in returning the Survey for your recent stay and sharing your experience with us.
Your positive feedback will help to further enhance our Service Culture spirit among the associate in encouraging us going the Extra-mile in our Guest Service.
Your valuable comment will be seen by many of our potential customer who really interested in finding out more about the hotel. Your sharing will help them making the right choice of effortless travel planning.
Thank you again and we look forward in welcoming you back to the hotel in near future.

Your sincerely

Reviewed June 6, 2017

Although the room I stayed in was fairly clean and large with a comfortable bed I would be hard pressed to find any other positives. Check in had zero Platinum recognition. Getting a suite upgrade was like pulling teeth. I definitely pushed harder after the lacking check in. I did finally end up with a suite upgrade. However, the joke was on me as the elavator shaft was directly behind my wall. My room sounded like being in a subway station all night. This was the loudest room I have ever had at any hotel. Note I have stayed in a truly vast array of properties from very low end to very high end. For this room to be the loudest was quite an accomplishment. I would guess there are a few similar rooms on each floor. I asked the Rooms Director what criteria is used for suite upgrades he could not tell me other than they have too many Platinum members. This does not qualify as criteria. The lobby was filled with Mosquitos. I and my co-worker were both bit multiple times and swatted down multiple. The toilet area of my bathroom smelled of old urine. Overall this a hotel with a poorly trained staff that in Sheraton's branding scheme is more Four Points than Sheraton. Prior to this hotel being open I stayed at the Shangri -la and had a far more polished experience. This hotel has a great deal of work to even be an average SPG property.

Room tip: Be careful of rooms behind elevator shaft they are loud like a subway station
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Toddb62
SheratonNanchang, General Manager at Sheraton Nanchang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Toddb62,

First of all, thank you for your valuable time in sharing with us for your recent stay experience.
I must apologies for the unpleasant stay experience and not being able to resolve this before you leaving the hotel.
As our SPG Elite Members, you are supposed to receive high quality service and product from us and in this case we have failed in the service delivery.
Once again our sincere apologies and thank you for your feedback.
Please be ensured that a series of work and effort will be focused and re-directed in resolving and rectifying these issues.
Should you feel like sharing more feedback or making inquiry, please contact our GUEST Relation Manager, at GSM.Nanchang@sheraton.com.

I hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion, you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Nanchang !

Warm Regards !
Sheraton Nanchang

Reviewed June 4, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel twice.It is a great hotel in a good location.The food is excellent and the staff are always happy to please.The hotel has a good swimming pool & gym. The grill bar, run by Gloria and her team is always welcoming and friendly .

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
SheratonNanchang, General Manager at Sheraton Nanchang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience with us. I am glad you choose to stay with us for your visit to Nanchang.
I am personally delighted to hear that Gloria was able in making your stay a heavenly experience, your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and I will make sure to share your compliment with Gloria. I’m sure Gloria and his team will be delighted to know that their services have been so well received.
Once again, thank you for taking the time in sharing with us your experience and compliment.

We very much look forward in having another opportunity meeting you again soon in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2017

This is a very good Sheraton property which caters well to the expectations of foriegn guests. My stay was a very brief one but I was impressed by the helpful nature and good English level of the staff I interacted with. In particular, it was nice to have my SPG Gold status recognised with an upgrade to a river view room on check-in. The chef who asked if I wanted any special food to be prepared at breakfast and the concierge who carefully checked if there were any fragile items when I was storing luggage show that the hotel is really trying to go the extra mile. The room was spacious and comfortable, if a little dated.

I have only given 4/5 because of one letdown. I received an email the day before travelling asking if I had any special requests and also giving a form to provide information about my preferences. I asked for a fan in my room and to be far from the elevators, as well as enquiring about pick-up services. You would think that if the hotel bothers to send the email, they should care enough to respond when you take the time to complete the form. However, I received no reply, and my room had no fan and was close to the elevators (fortunately, not an problem on this occasion). I think the Sheraton Nanchang should realise that ignoring the response from a customer is worse than not asking in the first place and it gives an impression that they don't care that much at all. Disappointing!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank inglesito
SheratonNanchang, General Manager at Sheraton Nanchang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Dear Inglesito,

First of all ,thank you for your valuable time in returning the Survey for your recent stay and sharing your experience with us.
Your feedback will help to further enhance our Service Culture spirit among the associate in encouraging us going the Extra-mile in Guest Service.
Once again thank you for your feedback. By sharing your observations with us, you have helped us stay in touch with the needs of our guests.
Looking forward to see you soon in the near future.

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Perfect spot in Nanchang, near Shimao Guangchang mall (where you can find Pizza hut and Subway).
Walking distance to Quishui square, and Bayi bridge.
If you want to relax at night they have "The Grill Bar" with a beautiful singer and musician.
Breakfast is good, also the staffs are polite and friendly.
Gloria the bar manager is very friendly and accomodating.
We always visit the bar maybe like 4 times a week to chill with a glass of beer and lively music.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
SheratonNanchang, General Manager at Sheraton Nanchang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing The Sheraton NanChang Hotel during your recent stay in NanChang.
We are delighted to know you’d had a wonderful time with us. Your positive feedback not only enhancing our Service Culture spirit among the associate but also helping the reader among potential visitor making the correct choice in selecting the best hotel for effortless travel planning during their coming visit to NanChang.
Your compliments on Gloria and our staff are well taken and be assured I will definitely share your positive note to them in which I’m sure will encourage them to go the Extra-mile in our Guest Service.
Sheraton Nanchang Hotel