All reviewsnear airportnice hotelnice poolcomfortable bedstayed two nightsbusiness tripbanzaidistricttaxiconciergeluxurychinesebathtub
Reviewed July 22, 2018

We stayed at the property and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is not centrally located but transportation to and from was not a problem. It was nice being outside of Wuxi. The staff is amazingly helpful and courteous. The breakfast buffet is so good that we would be willing to return just for it. The room, king bed, facing the Wuxi Cultural Center was very spacious and quiet. Everything about the stay was top notch, first class. I would highly recommend anyone traveling to Wuxi to stay at the Pullman.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Wuxi Cultural Center
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. Thank you so much for your kind recognition upon our hotel and staff service, and it is our great honor to accompany you a nice trip.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. In future, we will keep on working hard to deliver more comfortable and enjoyable stay experience.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Excellent hospitality by the hotel team was the ultimate top point during my trip.

The hotel is only 10 minutes away from Sunan Shuofang International Airport, 30 minutes to Wuxi's Central Business District and 5 minutes towards Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway Station.

Guest Room was contemporarily designed. Facilities were up to mark; indoor swimming pool was the full factor.

Restaurants serving International menus, Japanese cuisines and Chinese specialties.

Room Tip: High floors
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. Thank you so much for your kind recognition upon our hotel, and it is our great honor to accompany you a nice trip.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

this floor at the Pullman Hotel in Wuxi is the best. from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm there is a beautiful and smooth jazz music "aperitivo", in the top of the building with a stunning view of the surroundings. Julie and Jala made me pass a pleasuring time making me feel like there is no distance from home even if my house is 8000 kilometers from here. Thanks a lot

Room Tip: chose numbers finishing with ..22
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we sincerely look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

I recommend this hotel because of Jin and Julie’s service.
They know what is service and they know what we need.
every time we visit Wuxi,we stay at Pullman wuxi and it totally because of them.
I accord them praise for their good work.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. Thank you so much for your kind recognition upon our hotel and staff service.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here many times over the last 3-years and am never disappointed. The rooms are large and well appointed, beds are comfortable (sometimes hard to find in China), I can always find English speaking staff, all of the staff is friendly and service minded, the spa and gym are great and there is a good mix of western an local food available.

As a former Ritz Carlton Director of Engineering I have high standards and the Pullman Wuxi never fails to meet and often exceed them.

Just now, I asked for a margarita in the lobby bar and unfortunately they had been removed from the menu. No problem, a manager was called, he made my drink and started training the bartender. That’s Service!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank casadesalto
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. Thank you so much for your kind recognition upon our hotel and staff service, and it is our great honor to have your support as always.