The Hotel is just an average new hotel as you would find anywhere in the the world.
Its location on the lake very good with nice views over the Lake, but it is in a "Gated community" so you are cut off from the rest of the world. Was an Advertised Shuttle but when we inquired The only answer was " No Bus".
The Hotel restaurant serves Thai food and the whole hotel has a Thai feel about it.
The room are comfortable but realy just a hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regalia Resort & Spa (Li Gong Di, Suzhou) is the first small exotic resort in Suzhou. It is located in Li Gong Di, a high-end leisure district set across a series of islands within Jinji Lake, about 30 minutes drive from the Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway entrance and 15 minutes drive from downtown Suzhou. From the moment guests step inside the lemongrass-scented resort lobby they are transported to a Southeast Asian-style oasis, different shapes of sandstone Buddha statues and elephants are the most typical elements to attract their eyes and hearts. The special architectural design, lush tropic garden and the breathtaking view of Jinji Lake are the best interpretation of leisure and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regalia Resort & Spa Ligongdi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regalia Resort & Spa (Ligongdi) Hotel Suzhou
- Regalia Resort And Spa (Ligongdi)
- Regalia Hotel Suzhou