“we loved hotel”

Ranked #102 of 1,445 Hotels in Suzhou
china
“we loved hotel”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I love staying in a hotel without many rooms. It makes me feel quiet and relaxed. That’s why I chose Regalia. This boutique resort didn’t make me disappointed with their fine service and environment. They have very typical Thai food at their restaurant. Even their Spa is quite Thai style. As it’s located nearby a river, I feel so peaceful when enjoying the breeze and having my dinner at the balcony near the river. I think I’ve made a right decision staying at this hotel recommended by my friend. It’s so far the best hotel among all the hotels I’ve ever stayed in Suzhou. They focus on details about the hotel’s design, about their service, about the tidiness or about quality of the food and spa.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Canada de Calatrava, Spain
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I just can’t believe I’m in China when I arrived at this boutique resort. I was having an illusion like I was in Thailand with such a Thai style architecture, a quiet tropical scenery around and a beautiful lake alongside. And surprisingly, it’s only about 15 minutes to the downtown of Suzhou by taxi. I spent my weekends at the resort together with my husband. Everything was so relaxing, especially when we were watching at the sunset by the lake and drinking wine at the lake view room. That really reminded of us staying at a high-end resort on a small island in Thailand. During night time, only by a few minutes walk we arrive at a bar street. The room is also very tidy and clean. There’s even a light flower scent from the bathroom. We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Shanghai, China
Reviewed December 20, 2010

It took me only 25 minutes to take high-speed rail from Shanghai to Suzhou. So convenient~~ I chose Regalia for this travel in Suzhou. And it really made me satisfactory. Receptionists are so kind that can help to book the train back to Shanghai. I plan to swimming in the pool in front of the restaurant next time.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Shanghai, China
Reviewed October 23, 2010

The service from all of the staff from the moment of arrival was polite & friendly.
The room was exceptionally clean & very comfortable - if a little small. The bathroom was very wonderful & luxurious.
It was peaceful & relaxing with a pleasant view over the lake.
All staff were very friendly & knowledgable.
The hotel is a comfortable walk to an area with bars & restaurants
Thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
shanghai
Reviewed September 19, 2010

After getting married at the beginning of June, our first stop on our round the world Honeymoon was in China, with our first stop in Shanghai and Suzhou. We were picked up by the hotel car at the train station and greeted warmly at the Hotel by a member of staff who took us straight to our room to check-in. The room was exceptional with views over Jing Ji Lake. The room had everything you could wish for and was beautifully presented, The service from every member of the staff was first class, always polite and always smiling. To top off a brilliant start to our Honeymoon, we were given a bottle of champagne and a congratulations card from Ms. Sandra Yang, the Hotel manager, as well as a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning which in itself was a gastronomic treat! This was the dream start to our honeymoon we had hoped for and would like to thank Ms. Yang and her team for a wonderful start to our honeymoon.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
shanghai
Reviewed September 16, 2010

I stay a lot at hotels around the world. And I am picky about details. The Regalia Resort is a boutique hotel with outstanding level of service. From the restaurant to the rooms, the service is flawless and immaculate. Rarely am I impressed at hotels - but I was this time.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Shanghai
Reviewed May 13, 2010

I love this Hotel's Pillow, let me feel sleep very ccomfortable.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business