I love staying in a hotel without many rooms. It makes me feel quiet and relaxed. That’s why I chose Regalia. This boutique resort didn’t make me disappointed with their fine service and environment. They have very typical Thai food at their restaurant. Even their Spa is quite Thai style. As it’s located nearby a river, I feel so peaceful when enjoying the breeze and having my dinner at the balcony near the river. I think I’ve made a right decision staying at this hotel recommended by my friend. It’s so far the best hotel among all the hotels I’ve ever stayed in Suzhou. They focus on details about the hotel’s design, about their service, about the tidiness or about quality of the food and spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regalia Resort & Spa (Li Gong Di, Suzhou) is the first small exotic resort in Suzhou. It is located in Li Gong Di, a high-end leisure district set across a series of islands within Jinji Lake, about 30 minutes drive from the Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway entrance and 15 minutes drive from downtown Suzhou. From the moment guests step inside the lemongrass-scented resort lobby they are transported to a Southeast Asian-style oasis, different shapes of sandstone Buddha statues and elephants are the most typical elements to attract their eyes and hearts. The special architectural design, lush tropic garden and the breathtaking view of Jinji Lake are the best interpretation of leisure and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regalia Resort & Spa Ligongdi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regalia Resort & Spa (Ligongdi) Hotel Suzhou
- Regalia Resort And Spa (Ligongdi)
- Regalia Hotel Suzhou