1,837 results
All reviewscruise shipjinji lakethe club loungenautical themeboat restaurantbusiness triplake viewexcellent hotelthe hotel staffthe general manageroutdoor poolfitness centerspecial thanksbreakfast buffethome away from homelobby barjapanese restaurant
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was nice the room is perfect. Service perfect. Breakfast has everything!
Jessi Wendy Eudora Kay daisy was enthusiastic anyway. This hotel was perfect I love the lake the shopping mall the room everything.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Leah L, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear redzosakanovic,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and were highly impressed with our room, breakfast, service and location. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests to indulge in the best they deserve. Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Kudos to Leslie at front desk who bought us train tickets to Nanjing. The entire Crowne Royale is first class- in service and facilities. Highly recommended.

The view of the lake is spectacular and location can’t be more central: 400 metre walk from suzhou Centre shopping mall.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Leah L, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear vjfung,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our customer service, staff and location made your stay experience more enjoyable. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests to indulge in the best they deserve. Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza, Suzhou once again in June for business, but I must confess that the staff makes my visit seem much more like pleasure!
I have reviewed the Crowne several times before, and although the people may change, the experience does not. Once again, the experience begins before I arrive as Cici verifies the availability of my room of choice. Although I arrive several hours before check-in, Cici, Shanny and Sue in Guest Services work quickly to make the room available.
Some new faces in the Club Lounge (along with familiar ones) such as Carl, Teresa and Max help to make daily relaxation after a busy day of work possible. Shanny ALWAYS is prepared with my drink of choice waiting at my preferred table. One team member (who was new to me), Nini, was especially helpful. On a couple of occasions, I was in the lounge with a colleague who spoke limited English. Due to Nini’s welcoming personality, my friend felt very relaxed and comfortable. Thank you for your kindness. Jane (the Club Lounge Manager) has her staff firing on all cylinders! Their prompt service is only surpassed by their smiles and genuinely caring conversation.
As always, Henry, Andy and Edric, Holly at the Concierge desk provide daily support for taxis, restaurants, directions, or anything else that I may need. Jeff, James and Jarvis are quick to help with bags, taxis, umbrellas and communicating instructions to my driver. Not only do they see to one’s needs, but they welcome you warmly upon every arrival. With all the wonderful amenities and dining options the Crowne has to offer, I am often hard-pressed to leave the hotel. However, when I am looking to enjoy the Suzhou night-life, or just to see the sights, this team earns high marks with their support.
I realize that I have neglected to mention the employees who support the gym and pools. This staff also not only keeps the facility clean, but will jump from behind the desk to push the button to the elevator for you. An excellent variety of equipment and free weights coupled with the most beautifully landscaped pool make this de riguer for my stay. I once commented to one of the trainers that I liked his weightlifting hooked-straps (to assist with grip). I had planned to purchase a set upon my return to the United States. However, two days later, when went to the gym, he presented me with a pair of my own! When I asked what I owed, he shook his head and refused to let me pay.
I cannot stress this enough, but this highly functional team that staffs the Crowne Plaza truly does make you feel like you have come home.
Regards,
Joe Morgan

Room Tip: Offers lake view rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Leah L, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Joe M,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a motivating review with us. We are delighted to read that you were satisfied with your recent stay. The primary goal of us all at Crowne Plaza Suzhou is to provide our guests with the best personalized service, and it is of course immensely gratifying to know when we have succeeded in meeting your expectations. Your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us, as it will help us to further enhance and shape our service in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience to our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact with us any time if we can be of assistance to you for your next stay. Thank you!

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

The location and the quality of the hotel is excellent. Super cruise ship style designed hotel on the edge of the lake. Brilliant views from the room and the outdoor pool across the lake.
Super friendly and helpful staff, especially Leslie who helped us reclaim my sons phone when he’d left it on the fast train as we got off!! Five stars!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear Dommo47,

Thank you for taking the time to share such an encouraging review with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location, quality, lake view and staff made your stay experience more memorable. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests to indulge in the best they deserve. Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We have a family vactaion in this " boat hotel', and they have a very good service from then front desk to the lounge. Esp mia, liane and shanny from the lounge proveded us a very good service and we have a warm stay here. Defintely will come back again!! And good for family trip.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank kyiu99
Leah L, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Dear kyiu99,

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and appreciated the service and theme of our hotel. Your encouraging review will help us motivate service quality even further as we hope to exceed ever beyond guest expectations. Thank you once again and we look very much forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the future. Thank you!